the thread about nothing...

Got my first speeding ticket, 98 in a 60 this week. gotta go pay it tomorrow
sick.gif
How much did it end up to be? i recently got pulled up for doing 103 in a 70. Cop was cool enough to write me down for 99 cuz im california if you go triple digits your license get suspened.
mean.gif

Literally just finished season 2 of GoT
What....The.....? What do the horn signals mean again? 1 for friend, 2 for foe, and 3 for wildlings right? It will be interesting to see how they fight those zombies while fighting wars with the other kingdoms. I enjoyed GoT. The dialogue is superb, but the action is pretty lame. The dopest action scene was when Tyiron's homie blew up those ships with a single arrow. I strongly dislike any thing that had to do with calessi. Her storyline was lame as lame. I was hoping that Stark's youngest daughter would go learn swordsmanship with that shape shifter dude so she could actually defend herself. Does a whole season cover one book? Thanks to the people who recommended GoT. It gets a 4/5 from me.
1 means brother of the nights watch
2 means wildlings
3 means white walkers

the shows arent in a one season one book format, season 1 is parts of book 1& 2, season 2 is parts of books 2&3. GoT is the first series/show that i have ever read the books prior to/while watching the show and it has made the experience 100X better, holler @ me if you need em. and not to spoil anything but the books update aryas story. i cant stand stannis baratheon.
What's the difference between a wildling and a white walker? Stanis is lame as hell too. Since I watched the first two seasons of GoT, should I just start on book 3? I'm assuming that the show doesn't cover everything in the books right?

edit:... using the add image thing right? not getting it

You could now upload directly to NT too.

Depending on your browser and image, you can right click the image and click open in new tab. From there copy the link and paste it into a reply - from there put 'img' and '/img' in brackets before and after the url.

How much did it end up to be? i recently got pulled up for doing 103 in a 70. Cop was cool enough to write me down for 99 cuz im california if you go triple digits your license get suspened.
mean.gif
and if it was over 100 you have to pay and can't do community service

Thank you COOLGRAYMEMO

Rayray- you've been repped. Also really gonna used the puppy eyes pic huh? :smh: :tongue:

How much did it end up to be? i recently got pulled up for doing 103 in a 70. Cop was cool enough to write me down for 99 cuz im california if you go triple digits your license get suspened.:smh:

324 i believe

I'm not worried about the ticket, i just hope this doesn't hurt me down the line |I

edit: this is gonna drive me crazy...

and i just noticed my posts freeze, even tho since the move I shot up 600

Last edited:
just ordered the Infrared 90 Hyperfuses online, hopefully my order doesnt get cancelled.

anyone knw how Natterjacks handles orders? do they usually fulfill all orders on QS releases?

Literally just finished season 2 of GoT
What....The.....? What do the horn signals mean again? 1 for friend, 2 for foe, and 3 for wildlings right? It will be interesting to see how they fight those zombies while fighting wars with the other kingdoms. I enjoyed GoT. The dialogue is superb, but the action is pretty lame. The dopest action scene was when Tyiron's homie blew up those ships with a single arrow. I strongly dislike any thing that had to do with calessi. Her storyline was lame as lame. I was hoping that Stark's youngest daughter would go learn swordsmanship with that shape shifter dude so she could actually defend herself. Does a whole season cover one book? Thanks to the people who recommended GoT. It gets a 4/5 from me.

1 means brother of the nights watch

2 means wildlings

3 means white walkers

the shows arent in a one season one book format, season 1 is parts of book 1
What's the difference between a wildling and a white walker? Stanis is lame as hell too. Since I watched the first two seasons of GoT, should I just start on book 3? I'm assuming that the show doesn't cover everything in the books right?

a wildling is just a person that lives north of the wall, a white walker is one of them "zombies" with pale skin and glowing blue eyes that jon snow killed at the wall. i would recommend reading the two prior books because the are good and just cuz like you say, the show doesn't cover everything in the book. aryas story for example. but if you just want to continue where the show left off yeah book 3 is a good a place to start as any.

is this your first ticket ever? you should be able to take traffic school as well, i forgot how long a point can stay on your record?
Yes first ever, 1 city over too smh.

I'm not too concerned about paying the ticket itself, I guess I could take the driving school even though thats probably another 100 dollars and another day or two down the drain.
I guess my main and only concern would be will this effect the insurance? I'm 19, still live with my parents, and the car is insured under their names, not mine. I'm not on the insurance, so the cost is pretty cheap. If this ends up getting to the insurance and they end up adding me on the policy it will get ugly :x red 2 door coupes are not the business when you're my age :smh:
Is it possible they won't find out at all? I have state farm if it matters

Yes first ever, 1 city over too smh.
I'm not too concerned about paying the ticket itself, I guess I could take the driving school even though thats probably another 100 dollars and another day or two down the drain.
I guess my main and only concern would be will this effect the insurance? I'm 19, still live with my parents, and the car is insured under their names, not mine. I'm not on the insurance, so the cost is pretty cheap. If this ends up getting to the insurance and they end up adding me on the policy it will get ugly
sick.gif
red 2 door coupes are not the business when you're my age
mean.gif

Is it possible they won't find out at all? I have state farm if it matters
Funny, my first ticket was in a Red 2 door coupe also. I was 16 or so and yes they found out. At the time of the ticket my parents was out of the country and i managed to hide the ticket and go to court by my self. At the end of the day they found out by the insurance calling them. Damb i got it bad 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

If i were you i would just tell them rather them finding out by someone else.

Funny, my first ticket was in a Red 2 door coupe also. I was 16 or so and yes they found out. At the time of the ticket my parents was out of the country and i managed to hide the ticket and go to court by my self. At the end of the day they found out by the insurance calling them. Damb i got it bad :lol: :smh:

If i were you i would just tell them rather them finding out by someone else.

why did you go to court? were you gonna plea not guilty? Or to pay the fine (essentially guilty plea)
what did your parents do to you :nerd:

Well I've had the ticket since sunday afternoon nothing yet :nerd:

why did you go to court? were you gonna plea not guilty? Or to pay the fine (essentially guilty plea)
what did your parents do to you
nerd.gif

Well I've had the ticket since sunday afternoon nothing yet
nerd.gif
Did you get the notice from the Court yet or do you just have the actual ticket the cop gave you? But anyway, I was under 18 and got the notice to pay the fine or appear in court to i guess plea guilty or not guilty. I ended up pleading guilty, but since it was my first ticket the judge ended up cutting my fine in half just for showing up.

Parents ended up taking away my car/driving privlage and getting scowled at for hours bout being responsible and all that.

and it usually takes about a couple weeks/month before the tickets gets to your insurance/dmv.

Did you get the notice from the Court yet or do you just have the actual ticket the cop gave you? But anyway, I was under 18 and got the notice to pay the fine or appear in court to i guess plea guilty or not guilty. I ended up pleading guilty, but since it was my first ticket the judge ended up cutting my fine in half just for showing up.

Parents ended up taking away my car/driving privlage and getting scowled at for hours bout being responsible and all that.

and it usually takes about a couple weeks/month before the tickets gets to your insurance/dmv.

Nah no court notice, just the actual ticket the cop gave me. Not even a fine amount on there. had to go on the cities website to check the fine amounts. i can pay online, in person or my mail.

Man I just want this whole thing behind me :lol:

Not sure if I even want to go to NY now...
Supposed to rain Saturday down here and up there :x
Then I have to be somewhere Monday at 6 pm so I can't even enjoy the time up there :smh:

Nah no court notice, just the actual ticket the cop gave me. Not even a fine amount on there. had to go on the cities website to check the fine amounts. i can pay online, in person or my mail.
Man I just want this whole thing behind me :lol:

I'm in this exact situation as we speak, basically being forced to pay the fine up front because I'm going on vacation and my court date is issued the day before I'm scheduled to come back :x :smh:

Back
Top Bottom