the thread about nothing...

I ordered 3 shirts last week...I was only sent 2...1 was the wrong color, 1 was the right shirt, and 1 was out of stock...

I e-mail the company and tell em about it and they ask what I want for a replacement over the one that was out of stock. I give them my choice and ask them how do they want me to send the shirt that was the wrong color back. They said they'll send me a pre-paid envelope with my 2nd package...

Come today, my package includes 3 shirts...my replacement shirt for the out of stock one, the shirt I wanted but they sent me the wrong color the first time, and the shirt again from the 1st package that was the wrong color.

Sorry for the confusion but I got: 3 correct shirts, 2 shirts I didn't want. I tried to be patient with the company but they seem to not be paying attention so I may just keep the 2 extra shirts :smh: I'm not spending my own money to send their items back since it was their fault. If they e-mail me about it, I'll tell em to send me a pre-paid envelope.

----

I've had my phone plan for almost a year and been paying my car note/car insurance for the last 8 months yet my bank still won't give me a credit card :smh:
Going to talk with a credit union rep this weekend and if they are what I want, it's adios to my bank

----

My car insurance is $380/month :smh: My insurance company doesn't even give me a kiss on the cheek or a walk to the door

/endrant

Going to watch Total Recall this weekend after I watch TDKR again.
Ordered a new laptop battery, $21 shipped but it's being shipped "First Class" by USPS...RIP to it or no?

:x damn, what do you drive? or do you got accidents/tickets and dui's on your record?

and w. kamau bell's first show was disapointing. :smh:

Last edited:
Has anyone ever been hypnotized before or wants to be hypnotized? Or go under hypnosis whatever it's proper term is called

Last edited:
On Yuku I use to start from the last page and go backwards. Thanks to the "your last post" feature I just start from there.

:rofl: at the Pops tweet YEETIDEE!!! Glad he's still with us.

Can't wait for the Laker Haters this NBA season. I missed them all. :D :pimp:

feli why you wanna hypnotize someone or get hypnotized yourself for :lol:

damb sons, been getting sick by leaving on the fan at night but it's been so damb hawt at night lately, think I might catch a cold :wow:

not as many new members on NT as I've expected, maybe they don't know you could sign up in a snap & start posting ?

TGIF
nthat.gif

Went to a bar/lounge thing last night, and "Swimming Pools" was the first thing I heard playing when I walked in. I was ecstatic.

When Dwight ducks out in 2013, than what Mitch? WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?!

Where is he going to go? His options are pretty much limited to Dallas and maybe ATL. He will opt out and re-sign to get a max deal with the Lakers. I'm not Lakers fan, but that's the reality of it.

stay outta the bathroom for the rest of the day :lol:

Always take a s*** on a different floor than you work on if you work in a big office building. I see dudes with neon green saddle shoes on my floor and those same shoes facing forward in one of the stalls with mean grunts/groans vibrating off the stall walls....I don't look at them the same when we meet at the copier. :lol:

Word. Some of my co-workers do that ****, and I KNOW who they are. I just give them that "that's nasty" look :lol:

Bearclawd's avy :smokin

THIS!!!! I must have looked at that **** like 7 times yesterday lol

ever since I stopped fappin my Johnson feels longer :smokin

My dude, we ain't need to know that. Go write that in a book or sumin'. I know this is the thread about nothing, but there are limits :lol:

Yoooo, this gif had me DYIN'. Simply stated: "It's a Black thing, you wouldn't understand" :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom