the thread about nothing...

Lil wayne and Spitta murder this. Classic video

whats the benefit of fixed gear over geared bikes? Or is it just the in thing?

I have a fixed gear, but I definitely wouldn't mind a road bike.

I just needed a bike that was easy to maintain, so I went with a fixed. I hate the name "fixie" too :lol:

Can anyone recommend me a nice hooded windbreaker similar to the WeSC Magnus ones. And also blue cargo pants, please let it be affordable too lol. Thanks :D

That feeling when folks say you're slimming down 
smokin.gif
 nowhere near my goal yet, but that's more motivation right there. Just went to Mcdonald's. Tried to eat a McDouble. Couldn't even get past 3 bites. 
sick.gif
 How did I used to eat these things? 
mean.gif

smokin.gif
 nowhere near my goal yet, but that's more motivation right there. Just went to Mcdonald's. Tried to eat a McDouble. Couldn't even get past 3 bites. 
sick.gif
mean.gif
haven't had more than one pattie on a burger in two years...diet is so underrated.

You do know that ALL of NikeTalk's rules still apply to this thread, right?

In the future, if frequent rule violations occur and nobody reports them, this thread will be locked.  

If you enjoy this thread, you have to take care of it.  Trying to twist it into something inappropriate for our community is going to get it shut down, and that's going to make a LOT of people upset.  Don't ruin this for everyone.  

smokin.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
I know that feel. My cousin and boy said the same thing to me yesterday.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom