the thread about nothing...

Sydney Leroux

tumblr_lsrekw6V811r24iejo1_500.jpg

45bf297c91197fc77e9dfbcde20d07cd59c90d84.jpg

i want her

This shorty in my US History just told me that she want to study with me, then proceeded to hand me her BUSINESS card! Turns out shes 34, and has a pretty respectable business as a makeup artist. Cheeks will be clapped my friends, cheeks will be clapped
gods speed, lil daddy.

Make them yambs tender.

I want an older chick for the yambs. I hear they're great

I tell the ***** we aint trading places now stand back and catch my amazing gaces, taste and Savour it, Vanilla Ice cream she say "ohhh my favorite"..

Made a POF account 3 days ago. Got the top from a shorty off of there last night while her son was in the room. Feltbadman.

can someone fill me in on how supreme sells out on mainly everything when MOST of there clothes are terrible with UGLY designs? also a 6$ pin saying GET A LIFE sold out.

i just dont understand where the hype is around this ****
Hypebeasts.

I never understood the hype that brand gets. Their clothing is too expensive & the designs are weak.

Made a POF account 3 days ago. Got the top from a shorty off of there last night while her son was in the room. Feltbadman.
You're a low down dirty ruthless vato eh
"but I like that, I like that"

:rofl:

Girls are givin' it up like that over the internet?

Bruh in all honesty I was like it's not supposed to be this easy :lol:

My boy had been telling me about POF and OKC for months and even had a bad shorty come through once while we were smoking, I think I mentioned it in here before. I took heed and created an account and it's hella easy.

Maybe I should give this a shot..... Give my a step by step 
laugh.gif

pof ??? okc???? que?

Online dating sites I guess. If used correctly the yambs can be had immediately.

Man be careful with POF and OKC. They are some crazy ******* on there, trust me I know.

So I've heard. Apparently there's a bunch of stalker chicks on there.

Maybe I should give this a shot..... Give my a step by step :lol:

There's really nothing to it. Put up a decent picture of yourself, say something funny in your profile and the yambs will come. Mix a few yolo lines with a few decent lines and success will be had in no time/

Back
Top Bottom