the thread about nothing...

POFn...

sending out messages to about 25-30 chicks tonight....

bored as hell...

I did that yesterday. Nobody worthwhile responded though.

I haven't really spit online since '08. I forgot how to do it I think >D

You have to know what to use it for imo. I utilize it more for random hookups/adding to the roster than actually trying to find a dope chick. All of the real bad ******* on there know it and the thirst buckets fill their inbox with hundreds of messages a day. There's no way anyone is competing with that volume.

Oh I'm definitely not trying to find a dope chick to lock down on there. Have only come across a couple that I would even consider for more than just a F buddy

I mean no love from chicks I would be willing to add to the roster for random hookups.

Fat chicks keep blowing up my inbox as well as average chicks trying to find a serious relationship. It's only been a couple days though

i want me a lightskin bop with long hair in a pink sequins bodysuit. when she's good she's good, but when she's bad she's better

Last edited:
Had some coffee from the gas station earlier today.
Bubble guts for like the past 4 hours :x :x :x

That's because they use tap water to make their coffee! I think?

Idk, wouldnt the heating of the water kill most of the germs anyways? Plus I dont get bubble guts when I drink tap water, but I usually get it when I drink cheap coffee......its weird

It's the acid in the coffee that causes the bg's :x

wife just topped me off out the blue ....

now i just wanna play madden but shes all randy and wont leave me alone

California Woman Still Thuggin' at 82

Old habits die hard. 82-year-old Doris Thompson has a rap sheet going all the way back to 1955, has 25 aliases and has been locked up nine times since 1983. After what's essentially been a life of crime, she still can't leave the game alone. Thompson has been connected to eight burglaries by the LAPD, the bulk of which have taken place into doctor's offices.

She would reportedly enter an office during regular hours, hide, then pop up at night to break into the cash box. She stole $17,000 total, and this style of crime is her M.O., as she was convicted of a similar scheme just two years ago. she's being held on $80,000 bail.

grandma is a og triple og

You have to know what to use it for imo. I utilize it more for random hookups/adding to the roster than actually trying to find a dope chick. All of the real bad ******* on there know it and the thirst buckets fill their inbox with hundreds of messages a day. There's no way anyone is competing with that volume.
man...

i must be super ugly, cuz i'm not having the successes that folks speak of on that site. :lo

man...

i must be super ugly, cuz i'm not having the successes that folks speak of on that site. :lo

Its bc you're black bruh (you're black right?). I've definitely heard from several chicks that girls on there want almost nothing to do with most black dudes

wife just topped me off out the blue ....

now i just wanna play madden but shes all randy and wont leave me alone
Humble bragginton the 3rd over here.
Just playing bro props
I forgot I made a plently of fish because of this thread. I went and checked it. 0 responses. Where are these thirsty girls you speak of NT. Or maybe my mother was wrong and I'm not attractive
man...

Its bc you're black bruh (you're black right?). I've definitely heard from several chicks that girls on there want almost nothing to do with most black dudes

Last edited:
this is fact... i am a black man...

stereotypical black man too.. imagine Wale... smh....

i tried to upload a graduation pic... make me have atleast a little goodness going... :lol:

on the really though... my homegirl told me that i have the look of a hood n____..

she said that i'm attractive in a scary, rob your purse, yet pound the yambs kinda way...

but i dont eem have tattoos...

backhanded compliment, or true story....? i'm not sure...

can someone find me that gif...

of the little girl that's like... raising her shirt and stomping on stage...

in a very aggressive manner?

also, if someone can find me the "getting quoted appreciation thread"...

a rep is waiting for you...

plz and thank you.

this is fact... i am a black man...

stereotypical black man too.. imagine Wale... smh....

i tried to upload a graduation pic... make me have atleast a little goodness going... :lol:

on the really though... my homegirl told me that i have the look of a hood n____..

she said that i'm attractive in a scary, rob your purse, yet pound the yambs kinda way...

but i dont eem have tattoos...

backhanded compliment, or true story....? i'm not sure...

back handed like a muhfugga, she threw the yet pound the yambs comment to make it sting less.

back handed like a muhfugga, she threw the yet pound the yambs comment to make it sting less.
meh... fuggit... got her yambs so i aineem mad...

plus i never get mugged or checked in public, so i guess its a gift and a curse...

Back
Top Bottom