the thread about nothing...

Signed into ESPN and got this pabs
Due to a stat correction by the Elias Sports Bureau, the official statistician of the NFL, Ben Roethlisberger was awarded a 13-yard TD pass on what had been a rushing TD for Rashard Mendenhall in the 2nd quarter of Sunday's Eagles-Steelers game. The correction was processed Thursday morning, October 11, and your Week 5 matchups and league standings have been updated accordingly. For details on the correction and clarification of ESPN league rules on processing stat corrections, please refer to this article from our fantasy editorial staff.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
That was my qb and we were tied
laugh.gif

Knew I would defeat the Russelmaniacs
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Due to a stat correction by the Elias Sports Bureau, the official statistician of the NFL, Ben Roethlisberger was awarded a 13-yard TD pass on what had been a rushing TD for Rashard Mendenhall in the 2nd quarter of Sunday's Eagles-Steelers game. The correction was processed Thursday morning, October 11, and your Week 5 matchups and league standings have been updated accordingly. For details on the correction and clarification of ESPN league rules on processing stat corrections, please refer to this article from our fantasy editorial staff.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

nthat.gif
Whatever....
laugh.gif

1225310_o.gif

I'll meet you again..dont trip

Last edited:
My cousin just came home from doing a 10 piece man i'm happy as f****. i really missed this dude he is like a brother to me 

Last edited:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

nthat.gif
Whatever....
laugh.gif

1225310_o.gif

I'll meet you again..dont trip
laugh.gif

GG gg

been lurking over at the bodybuilding forum and i'm thinking about joining...

wont take away from the NT famb, doe...

what yall think?

what yall think?

How dare you...

tumblr_m3fhbwz6G11r17168o1_500.gif

jk its cool...do you

what yall think?

i joined during the so called "epic" pick my next text reply thread, only to be disappointed in finding out it was all a hoax. they got some funny stuff going on, but i want no parts of their world. never again.

How dare you...
tumblr_m3fhbwz6G11r17168o1_500.gif

jk its cool...do you
dat follow thru on doogie houser... :wow:

but i want to take some NT and spread it across the interwebz... (yambs, da hemi, TAN)...

yall still first and foremost...

I usually never even have complaints about FB, but now they have notifications of "[so & so] just gave birth to a baby boy", with a little heart symbol by it. Just tedious as hell.

Back
Top Bottom