the thread about nothing...

By the way you paraphased the situation, it sounds like as soon as you stick it in. she will be caught up :lol:
I gothca. I didn't mean it like that lol. I just meant that if we ended smashing it more than likely wouldn't be on just one occasion. So over that period of time I wouldn't want her to feel any sort of way towards me other than friends. 
She'll understand the situation no doubt, as long as there's no visible threat in her path...then that might change :lol:

Is using my heated seats alot bad for my car?

hemorrhoids can come from that.

U srs about the Hriods ? 0o :wow:

Solarius, the only thing you have to watch out for when using the heated seats is smelly passengers who dont wash their *** ... 100% SRS

leather + heat + funky booty juice = seats that stink whenever you hit the heater :x

I had a heavy set friend with less than great hygene that owned a brand new TL around '06 and within 2 years that thing smelled so bad in the winter that NOBODY EVER wanted to ride in it.

Last edited:
Overslept and missed my midterm.

Professor still let me take it :pimp:

You know what happened in the morning brah?
There were a lot of cop cars and some forensic ones as well
Haven't heard a word about anything

Haven't heard anything. Here in LA?

Just did some searching.

http://www.dailynews.com/news/ci_21800080/van-nuys-man-reportedly-firing-lapd-officers-during

Maybe this?

Naw it was pure Santa Monica police, all gathered by the motorcycle parking area. They even closed the first floor restrooms in the hss building

Oh **** I forgot you went there :lol:

Hm, idk. My class is at the HSS building as well. Was there from like 1-3. I didn't see anything though.

your better than this adidas :x :x :x

Back
Top Bottom