the thread about nothing...

where is this from? :nerd:

Anybody else having issues with gifs playing? I have to put my mouse on the image for it to start playing, or open the image in a new tab.

Anybody else having issues with gifs playing? I have to put my mouse on the image for it to start playing, or open the image in a new tab.
same here i thought it had something to do with my connection or something or my laptop. but yeah same thing for me i'm on chrome and sometimes  gifs work sometimes i have to scroll over them 

Last edited:
I gotta get a new alarm clock. **** turned back an hour out of the blue. Would've been nice to get an extra hour of sleep though.

that bane is legit...everyone on FB thinks they're the only ones going as bane lol, one dude got really upset when i told him that if a really swole dude shows up you and the other 10 banes are gonna look wack..

I always figured Batman and Robin were gay with each other... but Batman and Bane ? :lol:

Batso grippin Banes junk like Katt Williams and Terry Crews in Friday after next.

that bane is legit...everyone on FB thinks they're the only ones going as bane lol, one dude got really upset when i told him that if a really swole dude shows up you and the other 10 banes are gonna look wack..

Same thing I told my dudes, first brolic dude gonna put everyone to same.

I have $16 in ebay bucks, what should I buy?

- OG pokemon cards (never had a pack as a kid; i know i know - no childhood)
- Tee-shirt of some sort
- (INSERT YOUR SUGGESTION HERE)

Please respond.

damn someone directly right outside my crib got robbed at 1030 last night a neighbor told me they seen the whole thing. 2 i kno of in the last month up my block ***** getting crazy around here 

Anyone here who's prescribed to adderall ever have tightness in their chest? Not any shooting pains or anything but just pressure. I have had this for the past 2 days and its really uncomfortable.

Anyone here who's prescribed to adderall ever have tightness in their chest? Not any shooting pains or anything but just pressure. I have had this for the past 2 days and its really uncomfortable.

Yes. You have to just deal with that bruh. Could also lead to an irregular heartbeat

Back
Top Bottom