the thread about nothing...

"You broke me and taught me to truuuly hate myself
Unfold me and teach me how to be like somebody else"

baby_lawd.gif

Last edited:
saw a line outside the crazy horse strip club today on my way home from work when i was riding the bus down market. swear it was like a nike release with people camping out.
so.....i checked their website and i guess lisa ann is in town Lol :lol:

You from North Carolina?

couple years back i let one of my good homies borrow 100 bux..dude told me he'd pay me by the end of the week..dude avoided me at all costs..he told me he needed it for his car and all this other nonsense, but i found out thru another homie he used it for weed beer and food..
mean.gif

this dude avoided me for a month, i wasnt even stressin about it..so one day i show up at his house and then the next day he hits me up and pays me back and tells me he was busy this and that..this dude wasnt a drug addict dude was just stupid..

forward a year later i asked him for 10..10!!! bux my girl didnt have gas money and i was at work, he told me uhh i dunno, man i dont really lend out money...

then i told him what about the damn 100 i let you borrow, and you avoided me for a long time..remember that?? 

then he said..man you need to let it go and stop living in the past 
mad.gif

i stopped talking to him 3 yrs ago..

Speaking of skrip clubs, whatever happened to the King of Diamonds documentary? Wasn't it suppose to air on HBO? :nerd:

couple years back i let one of my good homies borrow 100 bux..dude told me he'd pay me by the end of the week..dude avoided me at all costs..he told me he needed it for his car and all this other nonsense, but i found out thru another homie he used it for weed beer and food..:smh:

this dude avoided me for a month, i wasnt even stressin about it..so one day i show up at his house and then the next day he hits me up and pays me back and tells me he was busy this and that..this dude wasnt a drug addict dude was just stupid..

forward a year later i asked him for 10..10!!! bux my girl didnt have gas money and i was at work, he told me uhh i dunno, man i dont really lend out money...

then i told him what about the damn 100 i let you borrow, and you avoided me for a long time..remember that?? 

then he said..man you need to let it go and stop living in the past >:

Ha.....if you are ever curious what happens to scum bags like that, just know that it doesn't end well.

I've moved on and weeded out a lot of the wink links that I used to provide for and it's funny seeing them years later......stuck in the same spot with the same bad habits and piss poor qualities.

We've had this conversation in here before you dont lend friends money you give it to them. Never give money to a friend that you expect to get back, you gave it to them because theyre your friend, if you get it back, that is a bonus.

couple years back i let one of my good homies borrow 100 bux..dude told me he'd pay me by the end of the week..dude avoided me at all costs..he told me he needed it for his car and all this other nonsense, but i found out thru another homie he used it for weed beer and food..:smh:

then he said..man you need to let it go and stop living in the past >:

you got off easy. You don't need someone like that in your circle. Word to A Bronx Tale :smokin

We've had this conversation in here before you dont lend friends money you give it to them. Never give money to a friend that you expect to get back, you gave it to them because theyre your friend, if you get it back, that is a bonus.

That's some messed up friends.

If money is ever exchanged it is always returned between my boys. I couldnt do that to my friends...vice versa

If I dont want it back I'll state that initially

If money is ever exchanged it is always returned between my boys. I couldnt do that to my friends...vice versa

Oh I'm not saying thats how my friends are, thats just what my mom always told me and how I treat money when it comes to my friends. IMO its amazing advice and its lead to me never having money issues with them.
Laugh at my pain was one of the best comedy specials that I've seen.

5/5
Word? I dont think hes that funny but I may watch. I need laughs

Last edited:

Oh I'm not saying thats how my friends are, thats just what my mom always told me and how I treat money when it comes to my friends. IMO its amazing advice and its lead to me never having money issues with them.
Ah I hear ya, true. It sometimes better to avoid a situation altogether

Back
Top Bottom