the thread about nothing...

I see you spec 
smokin.gif

What up TAN bros. Just came back from an amazing date, just had to share this great feeling with you guys. Already decided we going on another one this weekend. And of course here are the pics.

May not be some of ya standards but she's cool as hell ,plays basketball, video games, down for anything....best part is she likes girls also :smokin
"My girl got a girlfriend", not mad at you brethren,

Was supposed to go to Vegas next weekend, but I can't now that our filming schedule got moved up.

6 straight days :x :smh:

Was looking forward to this trip ALL SUMMER.

L.

What up TAN bros. Just came back from an amazing date, just had to share this great feeling with you guys. Already decided we going on another one this weekend. And of course here are the pics.

May not be some of ya standards but she's cool as hell ,plays basketball, video games, down for anything....best part is she likes girls also
smokin.gif
well played!

is that the same girl from a couple months back...?

May not be some of ya standards but she's cool as hell ,plays basketball, video games, down for anything....best part is she likes girls also :smokin
well played!

is that the same girl from a couple months back...?

Yesser. Took a while to get it back but I wasn't feeling myself after hurricane sandy. Then her text popped up recently and we schedule this date and it went perfectly.

Wait Spec is that you from the "you ugly" thread way back? if so you came up.

:lol: Never heard no such thread or maybe it was that long that I don't remember but heres a pic of me if it jogs your memory

Old pic from last year

Last edited:
hot dogs in spaghetti ? 
sick.gif
very trailor trash-ish lol
laugh.gif

sick.gif

riceboy said he loved me

embarassed.gif
he told me he loves me too
grin.gif
same

but he plays video games with me. therefore he likes me the most. 
pics
nerd.gif
Wut? 
laugh.gif
Sounds like Franc wants the d

details of your friendship with Rice Boy
We play COD together and talk about stuff like who our favorite NTers are, whats been going on in TAN, recent threads, ect.

Just the usual. I'm on PS3 btw. 

Back
Top Bottom