the thread about nothing...

Damn man an NTer died...marco is depressed...lets try to keep things on the up and up tan. Stay positive...focus on the good....smile....laugh....be happy...be thankful for what you do have.

Snow in the North East really messing up commute times

Pasadena California tomorrow to thursday...im going to in and out and per NT advice lucky boys to get a chilli cheese burger and cherry coke...anything else thats a must? My hotel is right off Colorado Blvd which apparently has a lot of stuff

Damn man an NTer died...marco is depressed...lets try to keep things on the up and up tan. Stay positive...focus on the good....smile....laugh....be happy...be thankful for what you do have.

Snow in the North East really messing up commute times

Pasadena California tomorrow to thursday...im going to in and out and per NT advice lucky boys to get a chilli cheese burger and cherry coke...anything else thats a must? My hotel is right off Colorado Blvd which apparently has a lot of stuff

You never had cherry coke :nerd:

anybody ever take a bus to another state? how was the ride?

Please don't tell me you're riding a mega bus :nerd:

:lol: i have had cherry coke it was just suggested as a palatable side to this chili cheese burger i shall be eating

Good Morning TAN,

Franc asking for shoes 
laugh.gif

@NobleKane  no trafficking, stay safe...
laugh.gif

@Jking0821  sounds like fun. I wish my job had an option for me to travel.

No snow here but commute was slow blah

Foamposite bakin boots....
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Its cold, my head hurts, my back hurts, my eyeballs hurt, I think I got the runs.. :smh:

Im not staying at work today.

Its cold, my head hurts, my back hurts, my eyeballs hurt, I think I got the runs..
mean.gif

Im not staying at work today.
Damn, doesn't sound good. I wouldn't have even come into work feeling like that. Feel better my dude.

Last edited:
i'm not the type of person to post suff like this because i don't want to look like an attention ***** but i have to let it out. I'm sick of living.i hate waking up  because i know when i get up i have to deal with my life. lately i've been depressed and all i want to to do is be alone and sleep. I feel like my life is worthless and i know the world would be better without me because no one cares about me. If i were to die no one would care because my whole existence is useless and i'm just here wasting space.I feel like i just bother everyone so its best if i'm alone. I know i shouldn't think like this but i do. I feel my own family and my closest friends don't care about me and they're the only things in my life that almost make it worth living. I have to keep everything bottled up inside and i know that it's not good to do that but i have no one to talk so all i do is talk to myself and cry about it late at night. i just have to learn to deal with it because i'm not brave enough to kill myself which i guess is a good thing. i'm going to take a short break from niketalk. i dont know how long its gonna be i might get back on tomorrow or i might not get back on here at all. i'm pretty fickle and one day i might love something and the next day i'll hate it. i have finals next week so i'm going to try to use this time off to spend it studying because my grades have been slipping lately and i know that i can get all A's on the finals to bring my grades up. i'll probably lurk here for the couple of days but i won't check as often as i usually do i might check once or twice a day. i just want to let you guys now i love you all. good bye. for now 
Dog I know them feels right now man. Its hard but talking about it makes it a lot easier trust me. The amount of people I've been complaining too last week reached double digits.

Peep my post from the other day 
embarassed.gif
mean.gif

I actually salvaged the situation once I realized what was going on... hit her with some "I think we are going to fast" business 
laugh.gif

I will tomorrow. I will try again friday I dont know if it was stress from finals, performance anxiety because she was away at Base for a week or cause I beating the monkey alot while she was away.

Gonna just have to grab some entenze
mean.gif

Thats basically what happened to me.... Yanked that monkey earlier in the day and then literally like minutes before I got a text from her telling me to come over and watch a movie. Should have known better 
tired.gif
Happened to me like a month and a hafl ago, the worst thing was that we were in my car so there was no escape for me. I ended up taking my L and made sure she got hers. I was hella embarassing good thing a second chance was given.

I wish I had a go to pair of boots for days like today when it's just cold and rainy as hell. :smh:

Should of got bakin boots for 70 when I had the chance :smh:

Want to stay in and watch movies all day :D

I wish I had a go to pair of boots for days like today when it's just cold and rainy as hell. :smh:

Should of got bakin boots for 70 when I had the chance :smh:

Want to stay in and watch movies all day :D

Every year i say im gonna cop some boots...then i never do.. i have an old pair of timbs i throw on to shovel snow....but always wants some polo rangers to wear to work on days like today.

Days like today also make me regret having a 4 door car and wish I had a larger SUV/Truck. Something about being super layered and bundled up isn't as comfortable getting down into the car. :lol:

Days like today also make me regret having a 4 door car and wish I had a larger SUV/Truck. Something about being super layered and bundled up isn't as comfortable getting down into the car.
laugh.gif
Man, hell no it's not. I never wear my coat when I drive. Always a hoodie. When it's really cold, I'll wear my coat, but take it off when I get in the car. I cannot drive in a coat 
mean.gif

Exactly. :lol:

Driving in a coat is a PROBLEM. The neck rubbing against my beard :x

I need to buy a few cheap hoodies because I'm really slacking this winter in that dept. I got plenty of rain/snow/wind gear but need to invest in more comfy gear.

I had a dream that me and my girl went on a double date with Kurt Angle

He was crying the whole time because his girl was going to dump him

Talk about random

Man I'm bout to go out wit my shovel n try to make some easy money, I already made a bean last night, from after the eagles game till like 8 I was out there grindin. Bout to do it again but it's posed' to rain,so may not b able too.

On a side note, dunno if y'all remember my post about 6 months ago, bout my big brother passing away, but his birthdays December 14th. Feelsbatman.
I miss dat ninja. I hope, I can just trust god and my brother, to get me threw his bday, n Xmas, like he did for me for thanksgiving, this feel, man nobody understands.... I kno we both had our demons and I still do, but I have been doing good controlling mine, but sometimes I'm jus like F it, I need to burn 1 down.....

Days like today also make me regret having a 4 door car and wish I had a larger SUV/Truck. Something about being super layered and bundled up isn't as comfortable getting down into the car.
laugh.gif
Man, hell no it's not. I never wear my coat when I drive. Always a hoodie. When it's really cold, I'll wear my coat, but take it off when I get in the car. I cannot drive in a coat 
mean.gif
Its so uncomfortable. Its like wearing 50 seatbelts.

Good luck on your final B, do you need it to pass the class?

Stay strong Mack. Let those feels out man. If you have to cry, cry. If you have to laugh, laugh. Death is way harder to deal with than school, bills, drama, ANYTHING!

You'll never get "over" it, but it'll get better. Glad to see your head is in the right place about it man!

Man I'm bout to go out wit my shovel n try to make some easy money, I already made a bean last night, from after the eagles game till like 8 I was out there grindin. Bout to do it again but it's posed' to rain,so may not b able too.

On a side note, dunno if y'all remember my post about 6 months ago, bout my big brother passing away, but his birthdays December 14th. Feelsbatman.
I miss dat ninja. I hope, I can just trust god and my brother, to get me threw his bday, n Xmas, like he did for me for thanksgiving, this feel, man nobody understands.... I kno we both had our demons and I still do, but I have been doing good controlling mine, but sometimes I'm jus like F it, I need to burn 1 down.....
Yes, I do remember that post. I never had anyone that close to me pass, and if anything happens to my brother, I'd lose it. Holidays are toughest right now because he passed recently, but it gets better over time, not saying that you'd miss him less, just easier to deal. Stay up man and get to that snow before it rains.

Back
Top Bottom