the thread about nothing...

laugh.gif
What is this the third thread?
mean.gif
You guys just cant have nice things. What happened this time?

laugh.gif
Asking the same people to cover their tracks over and over again is a poor idea.  Report violators to the staff so they can be removed from the discussion.  

We're not going to have the staff neglect the rest of the site to keep these threads open by making constant sweeps for inappropriate content.  Either thread participants assist the staff in weeding out the problem users, or the thread is closed to prevent NSFW content/links from being posted.  

laugh.gif
Asking the same people to cover their tracks over and over again is a poor idea.  Report violators to the staff so they can be removed from the discussion.  

We're not going to have the staff neglect the rest of the site to keep these threads open by making constant sweeps for inappropriate content.  Either thread participants assist the staff in weeding out the problem users, or the thread is closed to prevent NSFW content/links from being posted.  
I figured as much. Only one reason that thread would be locked. 

we don't mess with them boys, when they talk to us but they can't get in,
we get so annoyed, when they dont understand it means no no no.
we dont want no boys round here :smokin

Last edited:
i think im done buyin jordans. Im not payin 190 plus tax for some shoes.

I would only pay if they are flints, breds or taxis.

Edit: now that i think about it i havent bought j's since 2013.

Im good on the brands i buy.

I guess this is as good as any other place besides The soccer thread and the movie thread but I got accepted for a study abroad program this summer in Germany for Cinema. I submitted in my essay applications that an idea would be to film the day to day of a local youth academy of footy. The town I would be staying in is Bonn. I've been to Germany before for the WC in 2006. Should be fun lol. I'm not much of a speaker when it comes to great news

congrats bruh.

Note to self:

Don't pick your nose after handling cherry peppers for the publix sub....

2nd note:

Don't pick both nostrils.....ya big dummy!

sick.gif

other day overheard some girls tombowt eggplant friday. just googled that i realized what they was tombowt :lol:

other day overheard some girls tombowt eggplant friday. just googled that i realized what they was tombowt :lol:

Feel like this post should have a spoiler, I googled it and wish I didn't [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]127814[/emoji]

Last edited:
Anyone heard of websitebuilder.com?

I'm seeing on twitter left and right something about getting $300 every time someone signs up. Sounds like a scam. Is it?

Anyone heard of websitebuilder.com?

I'm seeing on twitter left and right something about getting $300 every time someone signs up. Sounds like a scam. Is it?
Most obvious phishing scam in the book.

Everyone dumb enough to sign up is probably going to use the same email and password they do for everything and get their info mollywhopped.

If it's not that vicious at the very least you're going to get your email address logged into the contact list of various spam mail vendors.

Real g's move in silence on the net like computing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom