the thread about nothing...

I found three gray hairs yesterday 
frown.gif

Oh man, you lying, you ain't ever met Martin Luther King...

I met dr Martin Luther king in 1962 in Memphis TN, I'm walking down the street just mindin my own business just walkin on feelin good, I walk around the corner, man walks up hit me in the chest right. I fall on the ground right, and I look up and say "dr king!" And he said "oops it thought you were somebody else".

I met dr Martin Luther king in 1962 in Memphis TN, I'm walking down the street just mindin my own business just walkin on feelin good, I walk around the corner, man walks up hit me in the chest right. I fall on the ground right, and I look up and say "dr king!" And he said "oops it thought you were somebody else".
roll.gif

out of reps right now

Oh man, you lying, you ain't ever met Martin Luther King...
nthat.gif

So a friend of mine has convinced me to start GOT. Never seen it before cuz I'm usually not into to that type of stuff but I'm gonna see what all the buzz is about

Last edited:
So a friend of mine has convinced me to start GOT. Never seen it before cuz I'm usually not into to that type of stuff but I'm gonna see what all the buzz is about

I was in your shoes one year ago. Disappointed in myself for waiting so long to get into it. And you're just in time cause season five is about to start up :pimp:

I keep my heeeeeaaaaddd high...
I got my wings to caaaaaarrrryyy me...

Man I gotta get out the house more.
Forgot to pay the phone bill, welp ain't no one hitting me up I'm good. |I

Bored out my mind...what to do, what to do...

Back
Top Bottom