the thread about nothing...

The Sirens of Titan...

pimp.gif

Day 4 of the system being down at work. I'm about to go home and watch a movie. F this. 

Ours was down all afternoon yesterday. I wish they would let people take leave and just go home when this stuff happens. All of us were sitting around looking at each other like uhhh what are we supposed to do....

Alright, listen to me. You pull up right where she lives, right? Before you get outta the car, you lock both doors. Then, get outta the car, you walk over to her. You bring her over to the car. Dig out the key, put it in the lock and open the door for her. Then you let her get in. Then you close the door. Then you walk around the back of the car and look through the rear window. If she doesn't reach over and lift up that button so that you can get in: dump her. 

smokin.gif

I was on the internet the other day and a question came up of "What's the best way you've seen someone hit on another person?"

Dude responded with "one time I saw an old man talk to a woman saying "Back in my day we would have painted you on the side of an airplane""

smokin.gif
So much Alpha in that statement
he
WWII%20Red%20Light%20Rose%20plane%201.jpg

ww2-plane-art-920-24.jpg

image1.jpg

Alright, listen to me. You pull up right where she lives, right? Before you get outta the car, you lock both doors. Then, get outta the car, you walk over to her. You bring her over to the car. Dig out the key, put it in the lock and open the door for her. Then you let her get in. Then you close the door. Then you walk around the back of the car and look through the rear window. If she doesn't reach over and lift up that button so that you can get in: dump her. 

:smokin

302-a-Bronx-Tale-quotes.gif

I seen this movie so young that I don't even remember this. It's gold, Jerry! Gonna have to rewatch this when I get home. 

So happy I have this photography hobby kicking right now, I hope I keep it up, I never follow through with hobbies. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom