the thread about nothing...

you guys getting sloppy.

no shoe talk / no music talk.

i started my christmas shopping. and decided the themes of my christmas trees.

ready to go ham this christmas. :nthat:

will be waitting for my package :nerd:

jk. :lol:

Damn bruh I'm never gonna be ready for this driving test :smh: my instructor told me to take some time away so I could get the recommended 45 hour driving experience, because the next time I came in for a lesson would be my tesy day and he knew I wasn't ready. Problem is, it's been maybe a month or 2 already since I was in the school and I don't feel like I'm even close to being able to take the test.. **** is so frustrating.

Might just have an uber drive me everywhere, driving's overrated anyway :rolleyes

Last edited:
Ole driving ms daisy face *** *****

Don't know how people can do it. I couldnt wait to get my license, i went the day after my 18th birthday :lol:

Go to an arcade or something b.

Last edited:
Damn bruh I'm never gonna be ready for this driving test :smh: my instructor told me to take some time away so I could get the recommended 45 hour driving experience, because the next time I came in for a lesson would be my tesy day and he knew I wasn't ready. Problem is, it's been maybe a month or 2 already since I was in the school and I don't feel like I'm even close to being able to take the test.. **** is so frustrating.

Might just have an uber drive me everywhere, driving's overrated anyway :rolleyes
Bruh. It's not hard

Cut

The

Damn

Wheel.

Just do it .

Ole driving ms daisy face *** *****

Don't know how people can do it. I couldnt wait to get my license, i went the day after my 18th birthday
laugh.gif

Go to an arcade or something b.
I don't think  NFS can really teach you to drive 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom