the thread about nothing...

Cash Money has No Limit and there's No Limit to Cash Money

Just hit the greenery and came in here for some laughs but this took me by surprise like:

latest

Minus the crying :lol:

So I'm dog sitting, right? The owner dropped her dog off last week then hurried away after giving me a quick rundown of what to do with the dog. I thought this was weird, but figured she just had somewhere to get to.

This idiot also put on the dog's harness wrong so the dog slipped out within minutes of the owner leaving. Luckily this happened inside so the dog didn't run away or anything. So I try to get the harness back on and that's when I found out THE DAMN DOG BITES. I said eff this dog and called up the owner and told her to take her dog back and she said it's too late, she can't. Her response to me telling her the thing bites? "Of course it's a dog." Some people just shouldn't have pets man. On top of all that this dog is smelly as hell.

So I'm dog sitting, right? The owner dropped her dog off last week then hurried away after giving me a quick rundown of what to do with the dog. I thought this was weird, but figured she just had somewhere to get to.

This idiot also put on the dog's harness wrong so the dog slipped out within minutes of the owner leaving. Luckily this happened inside so the dog didn't run away or anything. So I try to get the harness back on and that's when I found out THE DAMN DOG BITES. I said eff this dog and called up the owner and told her to take her dog back and she said it's too late, she can't. Her response to me telling her the thing bites? "Of course it's a dog." Some people just shouldn't have pets man. On top of all that this dog is smelly as hell.
Give the dog a bath

Some people don't deserve to be dog owners smh :smh:

So what are you doing with the dog now

This is your job? If so, where do you work at? What kind of dog is it?

Man that reminds me when my uncle let us dogsit his dog

Moms handed me the leash and went in the house

I tried to pet it and it bit at me I i jumped and let go of the leash

Dog took off and I chased it on foot while my brother was on his bike watching it go down and doing nothing to help

Was so close to grabbing it but I was outta breath bout time I wasn't able to run any more that small *** dog was up the block

:smh: it was winter time too dog didn't even make it in the house . I ain't no what the hell to tell my mom when I got back .

Good times ......good times.

Dogsitting?

F that.

Must be a really close friend or pay GOOD money for me to do that.

Today was a good first day of school
10 Days and I'm off to another country
[emoji]128522[/emoji]

Last edited:
you think she aint letting them young boys test out how A+ her brain really is my papi?
don't need a commitment for that.
probably thinks entry via da backdoor don't count either.
nice and pure as usual.
she told me she's still in that part where she needs to know who she is before she let people in. that's why she keeps distance from people...

i might as well just move on. ****'s painful af

met a new girl tho. 
nerd.gif

it's been hours and the dentist hasn't called me yet. damn 

Speaking of dog sitting my girl is dog sitting for her big district manager. She was asked so said yes since they live 3 miles away and she basically felt like she had to.

Dog sitting isn't easy at all man. She has to live at the girls place to take care of her dog. Then on top of that she calls yesterday and says "hey im staying in omaha for another week can you keep watching her?" My girl obviously is done and doesn't want to, but she has been dog sitting since the 26th FOR FREE. But what do you say like nah cancel your trip and come home i ain't sign up for this.

People take advantage of nice people its messed up. Dog is at least cool and well behaved. But sleeping in a strangers bed for like 17 days and not being in your own home sucks. I am always like lets grab food after work come stay at my place all weekend...nope...dog sitting. :smh:

To bored a dog for that long would be so much money if this chick doesnt' come back from vaca and hand my girl at least $100-$200 im gonna have to say something :lol:

Last edited:
Quickest way to spot an undercover cop
A rack on the front of a fishbowl
Small truck Hubcaps on cruisers and SUVs/Trucks
Complete Blackout Paint/Tint or Fishbowl Look
Lights in grille and inner front bumper, on the sides of the license plate, on interior front where sun visors, back passenger & trunk windows are,
on both sides of the step up near the wheel column (SUVs Only)
If back window on one side is slightly down and you see what looks like a cage then
UNDERCOVER COP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Peep the scene while you drive!!!!!!!!!
NO TICKETS 2016!!!!!!!!!
Easiest to spot at night because you'll see the computer screen, or if you're ire behind them and you look at their rear window hard enough, you'll see the lights next to the middle brake light. I'm usually spot on when looking for under overs. :lol: I know immediately the Dodge Chargers look, but the F-150s are the toughest ones.

Last edited:
Easiest to spot at night because you'll see the computer screen, or if you're ire behind them and you look at their rear window hard enough, you'll see the lights next to the middle brake light. I'm usually spot on when looking for under overs. :lol: I know immediately the Dodge Chargers look, but the F-150s are the toughest ones.
Yup Yup fishbowl chargers are commonly used because they look like a stuck car on the side until you up close and peep it :lol:. One of the cites I commute through they have 5 F-150 in their arsenal. 3 are fishbowl style lights on top and logo plastered everywhere and the remaining two stealthy af :smh: :smh: :smh:. Glad they haven't switched over to chally's and camaro's to use as undercover patrol cars in AL because my license would be revoked/suspended the number of times flying down the freeway. Be mindful going under/over overpasses because under covers love sitting at the beginning of the freeway entrance (going up or down) from the side and radar everything flying by. Or hiding behind the support columns under a bridge. But one of the smartest ones I've seen is the long stretches of high wall aligning the grassy median (on the outskirts between exits) normally where a stretch ends a cop can back up into that little area and slyly clock from behind the high wall :smh: :smh: :smh:. Man I done seen every trick in the book and then some :lol:

Yup Yup fishbowl chargers are commonly used because they look like a stuck car on the side until you up close and peep it :lol:. One of the cites I commute through they have 5 F-150 in their arsenal. 3 are fishbowl style lights on top and logo plastered everywhere and the remaining two stealthy af :smh: :smh: :smh:. Glad they haven't switched over to chally's and camaro's to use as undercover patrol cars in AL because my license would be revoked/suspended the number of times flying down the freeway. Be mindful going under/over overpasses because under covers love sitting at the beginning of the freeway entrance (going up or down) from the side and radar everything flying by. Or hiding behind the support columns under a bridge. But one of the smartest ones I've seen is the long stretches of high wall aligning the grassy median (on the outskirts between exits) normally where a stretch ends a cop can back up into that little area and slyly clock from behind the high wall :smh: :smh: :smh:. Man I done seen every trick in the book and then some :lol:
Word! But out here outside of Tampa in St Petersburg there's an undercover challenger. Yes, undercover challenger. I have yet to see him but I'm in a car group and he's busted a few of them there. Also on the freeway out here, there's a portion where it's hilly, so what I'll do is when going down the slope and on the straight away before climbing over the hill, I'll hit like 95 then slow down to like 65 :lol: Honestly it's just about being aware and knowing when to do what. I read somewhere that troopers will allow a little speeding if there aren't that many cars on the road as opposed to a steady flow of traffic.

No joke, and I mean this without any exaggeration, this is entirely literal and nothing figurative about it, but yo man, real talk, I just dropped a 12 inch turd with a circumference of 9.42 :pimp: 

Back
Top Bottom