the thread about nothing...

Americanized Commercial Chinese hood spot out of California popping up all over the U.S. :smh: :smh: :smh: everything is so damn sugary like wtf???? Do they poor a 2 lb bag of sugar along with the orange chicken in the wok :smh:. The Beijing beef tastes like its susposed to be spicy but instead it's deathly sweet. The Fried Rice is the only item not greasy af on the menu.

Haha at least you don't have to question your meat, pause. Sometimes I wonder if this is really chicken or rat meat LOL. My girls favorite food was hood Chinese food, and she was this small little petite thang too that just never got fat.

Panda Express is the Taco Bell of Chinese food.
:smh: :smh: :smh: everyone spoke so highly of it so when I traveled to St. Louis I saw a location and popped in to try for the first time and :smh: felt like eating a giant bowl of frosted flakes with a small bag of sugar dumped into it. My mom couldn't even try anymore because she was afraid her blood sugar would spike really really bad

Hood Chinese spots are better than Panda Express
Gotta go to Chinatown for the real Americanized Chinese food :lol:

Sick of getting homework and the teacher doesn't wanna explain fully how to do it :stoneface: can't wait to get out this bs.

Last edited:

"Cold enough for ya out there?"
"Was there frost on your windshield"
"Happy new year, make any resolutions"
"Powerball is $450M you gonna play"

NOT TODAY PLEASE!!!

at least not pre coffee

My cat gets angry when I move around in the bed at night. Move a foot and he's set tripping. He has multiple beds around here.

"Cold enough for ya out there?"
"Was there frost on your windshield"
"Happy new year, make any resolutions"
"Powerball is $450M you gonna play"

NOT TODAY PLEASE!!!

at least not pre coffee
Hitting people with the Heisman pose in the am

I used to get to work by 7... now I don't get out of the bed till 7. :smh: I need to start doing better. Btw... it's 8:38, and im still not at work.

I used to get to work by 7... now I don't get out of the bed till 7. :smh: I need to start doing better. Btw... it's 8:38, and im still not at work.

thats how it was for me this morning.
It got too cold quick here in Maryland last week i was wearing shorts now im wearing ski pants smh

Cold weather messes with you when it's time to get out of bed. I got to work later than usual, but I have a good schedule. On that note, I'm outta here. My work emails dry af.

On a field trip and none of the people I talk to came :smh: gonna have to make some friends cause I'll be here til 6

Last edited:
I got sliced accidentally during surgery and needed a few stitches. Our office has an OD infection rate (like 82%) so I refused to get sewn up there.

My doc did it in my car instead :lol:

Last edited:
Panda Express is the Taco Bell of Chinese food.
:smh: :smh: :smh: everyone spoke so highly of it so when I traveled to St. Louis I saw a location and popped in to try for the first time and :smh: felt like eating a giant bowl of frosted flakes with a small bag of sugar dumped into it. My mom couldn't even try anymore because she was afraid her blood sugar would spike really really bad
You got family that lives here

If you visit again I'll pick you up and take you to go get the best.

I got sliced accidentally during surgery and needed a few stitches. Our office has an OD infection rate (like 82%) so I refused to get sewn up there.

My doc did it my car instead :lol:
damn son

Work life

:pimp:

Unlimited overtime I gotta push myself to stay longer so I can get my plan together sooner

Back
Top Bottom