the thread about nothing...

need a way to make money instead of spending it. It's like what do you do with free time....spend money...what if in your free time you made money? Net gain would be great because not only are you not spending money...but you are making it...like double positive

I really need to buy meats in bulk and start cooking meals every night when I get home.

As much as I love going out to eat, I think I can do a better job and not spend my money on buying food, when I can cook at home.

[emoji]128563[/emoji] whoa buddy take that rant to confessions. This thread way to chill for negative vibes :smh: :smh: :smh:

I really need to buy meats in bulk and start cooking meals every night when I get home.

As much as I love going out to eat, I think I can do a better job and not spend my money on buying food, when I can cook at home.

Same here bro

Need hella chicken

I have a job but they are acting funny with the checks...and that is super not cool...but still I show up do my job and leave....I really want a new job and I thought I found the most perfect one...NIKE... which is hiring in my area but when I checked it out it was only seasonal and part- time...I need full- time...this is temporary and I need permanent...LIFE...WTF[emoji]128532[/emoji]

Ugh I'm having one of those days where I'm overthinking everything in my life and super in my feelz [emoji]128553[/emoji]

I can't get no rest
I ride around with a tec
Stashin all the pills in my desk
Wearing every chain on my neck

Shortyy girl, what's yo name? Lemme talk to you.

I'm sleazy you know meeeee

Duke starting 5, temp and fade oooooo weeeee

Lemme buy you a drank.

Nah nah

I'm Sleazy, you know me. Dreadlock shawty like a young Marley.

Get your head right, I rolled up 3. What's the chances of you blowin with me?

Back at da crib, maybe at a suite. Smoke sesh included and this **** ain't free but I'll buy you a draaaaankkkk whoaa ohhhhh

tumblr_n5fr0hHdTH1sikq5fo1_400.gif

Gotta stop spending money on stupid ****. Bought some shampoo for like 10 bucks and I'm bald. That **** smelled good though, had to do it [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom