the thread about nothing...

Have ya'll seen this gem:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

So I played ball after lifting today, right?

We're running fours and mid-game this dude just walks away and starts shooting around on another basket. MID. GAME.
mean.gif

He said he wasn't having fun anymore because he was bricking everything. Dude messed everything up so one guy had to sit out.

Also, adidas boost is grossly overrated.

-flame suit on-

Last edited:
So I played ball after lifting today, right?

We're running fours and mid-game this dude just walks away and starts shooting around on another basket. MID. GAME. :smh:
He said he wasn't having fun anymore because he was bricking everything. Dude messed everything up so one guy had to sit out.
fc,220x200,black.u1.jpg

Dude said ultra boost are overrated.

You were hoopin in em?

Or are you talkin out your ***?

Either way, you triflin, ultra boost are legit for if your just movin aroun the city all day. Extra curricular activities ehhhh they aint all that.

Dude said ultra boost are overrated.

You were hoopin in em?

Or are you talkin out your ***?

Either way, you triflin, ultra boost are legit for if your just movin aroun the city all day. Extra curricular activities ehhhh they aint all that.

I was hooping in the D Rose 6. Don't get me wrong, boost is not bad by any means, but all I've heard about it is how amazing it is and nothing else comes close. I've never tried on ultra Boosts, but I do have a pair of Climachill Rocket Boosts and I wouldn't say they're a lot more comfortable than my Flyknit Lunar Chukkas.

My apologies, I know shoe talk ain't allowed here.
/shoetalk

Last edited:
Baby I want you to make me feel good.
I'll show you who I am.
Put me in a good mood.
Show me what's it's like to be loved by a man.

I remember I tried to smash with a magnum and that **** was not working. Haven't been the same since.

Back
Top Bottom