the thread about nothing...

My friend decided to apply for my company would it be a snake of me to not recommend him for the job?

Thats ya friend but you aint trynna help a papi elevate?
instead you'd rather hate and watch his moral deteriorate at an alarming rate?
after he gets rejected because of the poison you injected in da recruiters ear,
out of fear? bet da same day you'll text him like "hey bro, lets go grab a beer".
type of behavior that just makes ya stomach sick,
always be careful of da friends that you pick.

:x :smh:

My friend decided to apply for my company would it be a snake of me to not recommend him for the job?

out of fear? bet da same day you'll text him like "hey bro, lets go grab a beer".

This man out here writing haikus

Did he put down that he knows you? Is he expecting you to put in a word for him? Did you tell him your company was hiring?

Nope it wasn't nothing like that dude researched where I got my job and decided to apply I never even told him where I worked. We hire in phases each quarter so he took it upon himself to move to the same exact state I moved to right after I moved as well. I'm just tired of him copying my moves.

I swear bruh isn't his own man I got a job moved to a new city this dude mysteriously gets a job in the same city right after I moved there I'm like bruh do your own thing but I guess he isn't happy at his company so he decided to apply to mins makes me sick

Same thing I did lol
Yup

You know you have won an argument against a woman when they start resorting to petty responses like "you such an a-hole" or the classic "I bet your penis is small" :lol:

Nope it wasn't nothing like that dude researched where I got my job and decided to apply I never even told him where I worked. We hire in phases each quarter so he took it upon himself to move to the same exact state I moved to right after I moved as well. I'm just tired of him copying my moves.
Are you his only friend? It sounds weird, but if you're better off now and he's in worse shoe. I get why he's making the same moves.

You know you have won an argument against a woman when they start resorting to petty responses like "you such an a-hole" or the classic "I bet your penis is small" :lol:

So what was the argument about?
Vegans petitioning in n out to have a "better" vegan option
I was like in n out isn't forced to cater to the vegans
It's like telling a vegetarian restaurant to cater to meat eaters

She look good? Should've asked if she's tryna measure it with her mouth/throat.

Edit: nevermind, just saw your post above me :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom