the thread about nothing...

Ralph Lauren Canadian ripstop cargos or straight fit cargos both have bottom drawstrings and slim so they don’t like parachute pants when you tie them at the ankle.

Good looks! Kinda hard to find my size but this was the exact style I was lookin for.

Got a ymca two week free trial gonna be at the basketball court 5am-7am daily and work on my shot bc it's empty. And meet some new women that's my agenda for the next three weeks

Hopefully by my next game in three weeks I can do better than 0/1 n get a team for cuffing season too

Got a ymca two week free trial gonna be at the basketball court 5am-7am daily and work on my shot bc it's empty. And meet some new women that's my agenda for the next three weeks

Hopefully by my next game in three weeks I can do better than 0/1 n get a team for cuffing season too

I don't know who's your favorite basketball player but I'm going to post this..

That serial strength

20171220_204256.png

I like your positivity.

5am to 8am tho.

It closes at 7 sadly. I'll go home for breakfast and go to LA fitness for my next workout.

I used to go to this other gym n try to practice 5-9am but I'd get kicked out by more elite players who hog the court practicing

Whats your take on the last jedi^^^^^

I know u cant post there lol

Those sneakers are the nike komyuter
Acg shoes.
Theres alot of cws. Was hyped up for a bit.
Thats tanger outlet charleston sc
bad movie

disney ruined the star wars brand just so they can ***** the name out and make a billion movies in ten years

kathleen kennedy and rian johnson need to never make a movie again

if this was a dc movie or a transformers movie it would be panned by critics

Truth it was dope

Dont know how to feel bout Em's album at all...

Those bars on ‘Believe’:
“That's why they call me firecracker
I grew up on WIC—wick, wick, wick—with a short fuse”

Okay Em—we get it—you’re the best! Sheesh!

I don’t think it’s an album you can really rap alongside like all his others. The bars are there but the songs leave a lot to be desired.

Back
Top Bottom