the thread about nothing...

The oneness thing is messed up. Why can't they just apologize and say "its taking longer then we planned but we will get to your order...we apologize here is a 10% discount code"

_20190710_071321.JPG

I'm thirsty

Who’s this?
:nerd:

What’s worse they didn’t offer any compensation to appease their mistakes.

freakydestroyer freakydestroyer who was the nt’er that started oneness?
Don't remember the name but don't think he's posted in ages. To play devil's advocate, if I was in your shoes I would've waited a couple more days before taking action. 50% off is practically giving away items free for a small store.

Reactions: Ube
Don't remember the name but don't think he's posted in ages. To play devil's advocate, if I was in your shoes I would've waited a couple more days before taking action. 50% off is practically giving away items free for a small store.
The items were for my nephew bday, I couldn’t wait.

:lol::lol:

Similar to what happened yesterday at the local taco truck. This old lady was irate that 3 people including myself got our food before her. They even handed me the food on the ordering section to avoid hearing her complaints, lol

how much damage? do you have renters insurance?
yes i have renters insurance and as far as damage i'd have to post pics later but the ceiling downstairs in the living room is...well originally there was like a bubble then that part ripped. its like the plaster or whatever that is on the ceiling ripped and whats underneath is exposed to some degree.

Back
Top Bottom