the thread about nothing...

I miss mumbo sauce. There was a Chinese spot in VA that was near me and I always ordered the combo. Worth the money.
Mumbo sauce is good on fried chicken wings. Had this one Chinese food spot near my college, had the mumbo sauce on deck.

The Chinese food spot near my crib has something like it though. But they don't have it in a bottle for you to use.

The harden step back move is useless if your trying to emulate what harden is doing especially if your a amateur player of the game.

I'm just going to defend that two ways, swipe the ball before you gather shot or get to your step back landing zone and get my hand up to tip or block the shot.

Just used some drawing app for the first time. I need a stylus to clean it up and the edges on my S10+ ain't helping either.
1567069804490.png

I went to summer school one year and the basketball coach was the teacher. Bruh, put on Roots and went to sleep everyday for a week. :lol: It was mostly black kids, we was in there quoting it and goofing off and such.

What was is it?
I don’t remember it fully, but something with the devil, someone trying to break in and an earthquake. Haha. Really thought there was an earthquake happening. Even hopped on Twitter and type in “earthquake” to check.

I got woken up to a crazy sex dream tonight. I was deep in the guts of this girl who is friends with my GF. It was mad realistic :smh:
:lol: Are you into your girl’s friend? I had those dreams before with someone I was never into. Then after the dream I was interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, I just found out one of my cousins is in the hospital in a coma from a drug overdose and my other cousin's wife is in the hospital with fluid around her heart and lungs.

Back
Top Bottom