the thread about nothing...

1. I appreciate the kind words from you as well.

2. I’ve noticed this, but it’s the folks that I like and or intrigue me that fuels me to log on here. For the most part I like y’all.
First off, I am here for the sneakers. I dig kicks, always will. Second? I have found, and then appreciate the conscious Black people on this site. I am happy to state that there are a few. A couple got pissed, and do not post on here anymore due to the outright racism, sexism, xenophobia that is present here on this site, but I big'em up whenever a good point is being made. You are one of them.

Peace, and Blessings.

1583472691626.jpeg

Kayla is Derek, Zelina is Paulo:

There's a new strand of disease that comes out every few years. Why are people more paranoid about this one? I think this Corona will eventually pass like the rest. Anyway, I am sure sooner or later there will be one that will eliminate a large portion of the population. I doubt the Corona is the one though.

Wasn’t a lot of people trippin about SARS too? And that wasn’t even bad...slow day for news reporters.

i would've loved this song had i heard it 1st, but it sounds like a blatant ripoff of the following:

i like it like it sonically, but i don't like it integrally:

vs
amazing rant. fabolous storytelling:

p.s.
i still have a hard time spelling fabulous. s/o to rap music.

Back
Top Bottom