the thread about nothing...

Summer-days-are-ending-gif-quote.gif

Good god almighty, I know this look. she is a sexy tipsy woman. Far away stare w/ a "you don't need that" tonight when u pull out your condom. God might be a thing. Walgreens is down street. Plan b is Plan a. Will I get chlamydia? How ****ing cares, I can get rid of it too. Life is a gamble. **** around & say "i love you" by accident. I love you... by accident

average calves
1598583019566.png
1598583019566.png
1598583019566.png

Until my weenie is sore.

I myself was tipsy when I wrote this. I was right when I wrote this. I take back nothing I said. I'll even double down.
1598583019566.png
1598583019566.png
1598583019566.png
1598583019566.png
1598583019566.png
1598583019566.png

Even while my weenie is sore.

Man my emotional state right now is just numb. Just ****ing numb.

girlfriends mom went into urgent care over the weekend because she’s been having trouble holding down Food. Well last night she was rushed to the ER. I guess they found out she has a tumor that’s pushing on tubes connect to her kidneys. So they did emergency surgery last night. This morning she’s unresponsive and they have tubes feeding her nutrients and medicine.

her dad had a heart attack today. I can’t do anything, the hospital will only allow 1 visitor per day because of covid. I went from pissing and moaning about the pandemic not allowing me to travel, now I’m gonna be putting all my funds and energy into trying to help the fam out as much as I possibly can.

I can’t even process the Jacob Blake shooting, protests, nba stuff, white shooter that got off Scott free, my mom evacuating her home in Cali, Hurricanes, Election coming up, I’m just numb man
any progress? wish all well.

1. Do you have anything worth discussing?

2. Or are you waiting for some supreme stickers to come in the mail and you are just killing time?
1. I mean, this is bit dismissive & narrow-minded, but it isn't surprising seeing how u discredit Moxley's PWI ranking.

2. Supreme drop got canceled this week & I got my stuff Tuesday. Unfortunately no bogo sticker, but it's cool. Last Supreme purchase?

1. I mean, this is bit dismissive & narrow-minded, but it isn't surprising seeing how u discredit Moxley's PWI ranking.

2. Supreme drop got canceled this week & I got my stuff Tuesday. Unfortunately no bogo sticker, but it's cool. Last Supreme purchase?

I don't mess with supreme, bape, kith, etc.

Chunky Dunkys made them hype again
SB Dunks started picking up steam a few months before the Travis Scotts dropped with the Halloween, StrangLove, Raguns, and Safaris.
Dunk hype started picking back up after the black pigeons, & the resale for them started to noticeably go up after the yellow diamond & purple lobster releases.

Everything got outta hand after the TS release. Someone paid me $600 for a pair grits, that's outrageously high for a pair of grits.
I don't mess with supreme, bape, kith, etc.
is there a particular reason or just not your thing?

Dunk hype started picking back up after the black pigeons, & the resale for them started to noticeably go up after the yellow diamond & purple lobster releases.

Everything got outta hand after the TS release. Someone paid me $600 for a pair grits, that's outrageously high for a pair of grits.

is there a particular reason or just not your thing?

Never understood or cared for the hype of the brands.

But insects are quite vicious. Just sat out here watching this hornet Murder this other bee-sounding insect atleast 1.5x its size. It got up the underbellly, n just poked, poked with the stinger...
Sob went stiff in no time.
Pound for pound, insects are the meanest mfs!

Praying mantis and mantis shrimp would probably get my vote in the pound for pound category.

Back
Top Bottom