the thread about nothing...

i love when the mfs who would clown me for doing, saying, wearing, etc something that can be view as novel end up doing the same **** down the road

THoughts?

LividWateryDugong-small.gif

i love when the mfs who would clown me for doing, saying, wearing, etc something that can be view as novel end up doing the same **** down the road

Got made fun of by all my friends like 8 or so years ago when i wore Joggers. Being a sneaker person i was/am all about it. Dont' have to have super tapered jeans to show off the kicks can just wear joggers (pants or sweats). They were like they are so stupid what a dumb idea....now they are normal attire for people

When i was in houston went to Torchys Tacos...was mad good

Any good spots to eat at in Austin, TX? Or anything I should check out thats Covid-friendly? Gonna be out there dolo today with not a damn thing to do lol
lots

313 pizza is so fire (detroit style)
gourdough's (donut restaurant. really heavy. sweet and savory)
j blacks bbq
gus's fried chicken
north italia
uchi (high end sushi)
24/7 diner. not sure if its 24 7 anymore. good drinks
ramen tatsuya
peached tortilla. asian mexican fusion i believe
hoovers. southern style kitchen
la barbecue

im sure im missing a lot of good restaurants but austin is a dope city i just havent been since covid.

THoughts?

The icing on the cake is "i even asked if he wanted something"🤦🏾‍♂️ that's negated by the fact that you expected him to pay.
Dating a single mom is already a no go on my book, but she has the nerves to play games like this and expect another man to read her mind and take care of a kid that ain't his?? She probably gonna be single for a long time.

lots

313 pizza is so fire (detroit style)
gourdough's (donut restaurant. really heavy. sweet and savory)
j blacks bbq
gus's fried chicken
north italia
uchi (high end sushi)
24/7 diner. not sure if its 24 7 anymore. good drinks
ramen tatsuya
peached tortilla. asian mexican fusion i believe
hoovers. southern style kitchen
la barbecue

im sure im missing a lot of good restaurants but austin is a dope city i just havent been since covid.

Thanks my g!

Back
Top Bottom