The Thread About Nothing...

Vintage highlights of the young homie Cody Paul in Pop Warner
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

fearthenut:
Seeing Andrew Bynum launch up a 3, get benched, joke and laugh around while being benched, and then saying after the game he'll continue to launch 3's.... really makes me wonder how people can support athletes and teams sometimes (myself included).

When you see someone care so little about anyone other than himself, and then see all the energy, effort, and money that's given towards this guy, it's really pretty sad.
Blame Mike Brown

Is that a joke?

fearthenut:
23ska909red02:
fearthenut:
Seeing Andrew Bynum launch up a 3, get benched, joke and laugh around while being benched, and then saying after the game he'll continue to launch 3's.... really makes me wonder how people can support athletes and teams sometimes (myself included).

When you see someone care so little about anyone other than himself, and then see all the energy, effort, and money that's given towards this guy, it's really pretty sad.
Blame Mike Brown

Is that a joke?
No. Everything negative that can be said about the Lakers or a Laker is Mike Brown's fault. He is not ONE OF our problems; he is THE problem. If it weren't for him, we'd be 50-0.

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

1996 Kentucky Wildcats were the greatest college basketball team of all time
I'm being dead serious when I say this, but I believe Florida's last NC title squad is. I'm biased though since I watched them play instead of most teams in the 90's.

Originally Posted by Caerus

I'm being dead serious when I say this, but I believe Florida's last NC title squad is. I'm biased though since I watched them play instead of most teams in the 90's.

07 Gators are underrated as one of the great teams of all time. Team chemistry was unlike any other, Id take that starting 5 against any other college team and they would be very hard to beat.

Originally Posted by ****dog16

Originally Posted by Caerus

07 Gators are underrated as one of the great teams of all time. Team chemistry was unlike any other, Id take that starting 5 against any other college team and they would be very hard to beat.

Exactly. I honestly feel they would beat any squad in history.

If I'm not mistaken that Kentucky team blew the tournament and won every game by 20+ points. That team was really good.

This.
& '01 Miami Hurricanes were the GOAT College Football team

with the emergence of the OKC Thunder & super teams forming elsewhere, I'm starting to believe LeBron may not win a ring during his prime. He's TOO good not to, so I hope I'm wrong. 
frown.gif

the '96 Cats would've wiped the floor with that Florida squad.
this current team would get beat down by the worst NBA team, but it's cool it's been talked about... as preposterous as it is.  but i do remember reading an article about the starting 5 that the Raptors put on the floor one game this season vs. UK's starting 5 that made you think it was possible.

Back
Top Bottom