The thread about nothing

I mean I don't try and knock peoples opinions, but that squirt *$!* may be one of the worst things I have ever heard. ... I just don't understand how you could listen to that and actually look at it in a positive light ...it's horrible music.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

Boosie dont murk tracks. he murks humans

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Is Wiz good live? He's performing locally tommorow night

i enjoyed him. the worst part is he lets chevy woods struggle through some bars of his features usually.
 if your a fan i would go, he typically has a good set list

i never thought rocko was nice but hearin him on all these future and gucci track got me feelin yo

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

i never thought rocko was nice but hearin him on all these future and gucci track got me feelin yo
That's probably why. They make Rocko sound like Nas.

Anyone remember when the game was coming at 50 hard with like 800 mixtapes
laugh.gif
.. Miss all that G unot stuff i just looked up his discography but couldnt find any of the old songs

i made you i made you yes mr potato head i made youuuuu

I'm not surprised that a bulk of you don't like the song. I anticipated it. It's catchy as hell to me though. We aren't all going to respond to the same aspect of life in a similar way, we aren't all constructed the same.

The beat is cool to me, the hook makes me feel weird a little sometimes walking around campus listening to it, but the song feels fun to me and I like having those types of songs to listen to every now and then.

Wow seemed like everyone Is not feeling that song. Haha ..... Guttagb I get what you're saying it's cool to have random songs and mix it up once in a while. Just like how I like Gucci Gucci by kreayshawn. I feel you bruh. Just do what makes u happy.

"Only live once and I got two kids
And for me to feed them, I'd get two gigs!

I'd shovel %%%@, I'd C.O.
So we can bow our heads and pray over the meatloaf"

sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wait you mean to tell me that isnt kraeshawn.... this gotta be an alternate ego or somethin... how is that not the same girl?

simulataneous beat thumpin, hip hop remind me of, paradoxes, every body frontin, true lies, how can i love thy, neighbour, when polished stainless, is hidden behind stainless, kitchen tables, blurry transactions, ghetto confrences, Ks to gettin famous, swimmin pools, benzs, naked waitress, temptress, admirin, she sang, my heart sank, the only siren, that i got to keep my eye on, cant trust em, wire transfers, fake safe numbers, no keys, no cheese, you doubted im out peace.

Dear NT's,

Anybody friends wit ASAP Rocky?! If so, please tell him NO MORE FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESTYLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,

Vic.

Originally Posted by VicRain24

Dear NT's,

Anybody friends wit ASAP Rocky?! If so, please tell him NO MORE FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESTYLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,

Vic.
He's so bunz.  Also, I dont get how Drake gets hated on for biting Houston/Bay Area swag, but A$AP gets a pass for biting the South/Three 6

Originally Posted by solarius49

how could people possibly listen to Riff Raff smh

Naa Riff Raff is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Naa but forreal he's horrible
sick.gif
,only song I can mess with is Larry Bird and the track with Action Bronson. 

Back
Top Bottom