The thread about nothing

I can't find my AZ discography. :smh: Idk if it's on my old laptop or hidden somewhere on one of these cloud drive sites. :x

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i just listened to some tracks recently and the first and second jazzmatazz were pretty damn good. eem tho i kinda dissed it back in the day as some US3 cantaloop jazzrap.

metallica_black_album1.jpg

^I sort of feel the same, but I'm a fan and will check him out

I'm mostly posting this just so when I get home, I'll remember to check a bunch of this out. Dude uploads a lot of old Three 6 Mafia stuff. I've been listening since 94/95, but I'm sure there's still stuff I haven't heard.
http://www.datpiff.com/profile/JeremyP94/mixtapes

Just had to come back to this, dude damn near has definitive stuff on here. I'm mindbrown. I have various songs spread out on different cds and playlists, but it's so cool having stuff in one place. I'm gonna DL a handful of these over the next couple of days, cause datpiff has a tendency to kill the crap out of links

damn you aint lying son got all types of underground tapes. imagine if those were legit releases back in the day. :x 3-6 coulda been HUGE.

“pull a ***** by her hair like captain caaaaaaave man,got on big chains but im not a slavemaaaaaaan.” – big sir guwop

don’t ever change guwop! adjust, but never change!

Back
Top Bottom