The thread about nothing

Boosa Da Shoota rips EVERY feature (there aren't many) he is on.  Wish he'd take music more seriously and get out the piss pot

Dj Pooh in the Smokebox. 

enjoy. 
smokin.gif

Sup fellas,

Did yall know right now, as we speak, theres a bracket for NT's Most Attractive Woman of 2016?

Beyonce all ready lost to Hilary Duff, and right now Tori Brixx is tied up with the AT&T girl.

A little reptile told me the music board needs to know about this. Every vote counts.

http://niketalk.com/t/646332/niketa...e-round-12-tori-brixx-vs-milana-vayntrub/0_20

Btw, I HATE that damn Young Thug song..

"idhgfahsdgfida*****, dfkjhasdjfhjklasdhdamoney dhgfahsdgfida*****, dfkjhasdjfhjklasdhdamoney dhgfahsdgfida*****, dfkjhasdjfhjklasdhdamoneeeeyyy" :smh:

Sup fellas,

Did yall know right now, as we speak, theres a bracket for NT's Most Attractive Woman of 2016?

Beyonce all ready lost to Hilary Duff, and right now Tori Brixx is tied up with the AT&T girl.

A little reptile told me the music board needs to know about this. Every vote counts.

http://niketalk.com/t/646332/niketa...e-round-12-tori-brixx-vs-milana-vayntrub/0_20

Btw, I HATE that damn Young Thug song..

"idhgfahsdgfida*****, dfkjhasdjfhjklasdhdamoney dhgfahsdgfida*****, dfkjhasdjfhjklasdhdamoney dhgfahsdgfida*****, dfkjhasdjfhjklasdhdamoneeeeyyy" :smh:

Squally!

Bobby Gunn (the white guy) was undefeated in 60+ bare knuckle fights last I heard.

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can dl and/or watch the Coachella sets? I was there and want to watch a few of the sets I either was at or I missed because of overlapping set times. The link I had got taken down :smh:

Would be very much appreciated NT

UFC Bantamweight fighter Aljamain Sterling did a photo shoot with Eric B. Playing the role of Rakim.

If you don't follow MMA, he legit wears that gold rope regularly :smokin

Last edited:
Ice Cube’s “good day” occurred on Jan. 20, 1992, and on his Murk Avenue blog, Strain outlines the math that led to this important discovery.
Using the kind of close-reading techniques generally employed by bible scholars trying to date ancient events, Strain starts by explaining that the day in must have come between Aug. 6, 1988 — the date MTV premiered ‘Yo! MTV Raps,’ a show referenced in the lyrics — and Feb. 23, 1993, when Cube dropped ‘It Was a Good Day.’
As it turns out, the key piece of textual evidence comes with the line, “The Lakers beat the Supersonics.” Cube’s hometown ballers bested the Seattle club on 12 occasions within the relevant time frame, but since the rapper also tells us it was a clear day with “no smog,” weather archives narrow things down to four possible dates.
The deal-breaking clue: Cube says he gets a beep from Kim, a girl whose sexual prowess he greatly admires. Since pagers weren’t available until the 1990s, two of the four possible dates — Nov. 30, 1988 and April 4, 1989 — are out.
Cube was busy filming ‘Boyz in the Hood’ on Jan. 18, 1991, so that means the “good day” must have been Jan. 20, 1992

Read More: Ice Cube’s ‘Good Day’ Determined by Blogger Donovan Strain | http://theboombox.com/ice-cubes-good-day-determined-by-blogger-donovan-strain/?trackback=tsmclip

Martin Shkreli dropping an album. Claims to have beats by Timberland, Just Blaze and Scott Storch.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom