The thread about nothing

Idk, I'm not feeling rap music like I used to. A lot of it is wack, some of it is still good. I been slackin on listening. I rely on my younger brother to keep me informed on what's good and what's not. I already know what's wack, I need to be pointed in the direction of what's good :smh:

country rap tunes

mookie jones
scotty atl
corey mo
LG
LE$

rugged ny ****

roc marciano
timeless truth
meyhem lauren
the doppelgangaz

i listen to alot of different regional type rap and almost every kind of genre outside of hip hop. gimme an idea of what you like or even what you don't like and maybe i can recommend something that is more your speed.

:wow: just blaze going back to his house roots. :smokin

got that mtv the grind vibe, gonna go get my dan cortese on. :pimp:

Last edited:
Obviously I'm not a Big Sean fan, but that song "Guap" is awfully catchy. Damn near stop in the middle of the hook randomly saying it throughout the day :lol:

the-clipse1.jpg

bows head, crosses self.............

thank you lord, for the internet and its bounty that we receive. amen

Last edited:
im looking forward to this czarface (7L & esoteric w/ inspectah deck) album the more and more i hear from em. and i couldn't put my finger on it, but i just figured out the rebel ins is the father to meyhem laurens style/flow.

Last edited:
i could have swore casual put out an ep/mixtape under another name, it was kinda egyptian sounding like tutenkamen or something like that and i cant find any info about it on the net :nerd:

convo between bobbito and jordan from kool bob loves column in vibe back in the day.

Last edited:

this is a metal band but their song name to song content ratio is so off
laugh.gif
, you'll have hear it

Last edited:
tell me why i'm just now listening to rage against the machine... 
mean.gif

so far i love it.. any similar bands that you guys can recommend me?

tell me why i'm just now listening to rage against the machine... :smh:

all i can say is tread very lightly, get too far into the rap/rock category and you'll end up w/ limp bizkit and crazy town.

tell me why i'm just now listening to rage against the machine... 
mean.gif

all i can say is tread very lightly, get too far into the rap/rock category and you'll end up w/ limp bizkit and crazy town.
laugh.gif

hell nah brah.. limp bizkit will never pass through my usb sync cable.

at least ratm has some substance in their music.

Back
Top Bottom