The thread about nothing

Whoever said Purple Haze was a terrible album obviously wasn't listening right. That Earth Wind and Fire sample itself made the album fire.

I like Bun B as a rapper, appreciate what he brings to the game, appreciate that he's been at it since forever, appreciate that he collabs with younger artists from different regions.....but I hate his singular *** flow

Is it me, or did Chinx Drugs change his flow and voice to sound more like French Montana? I definitely noticed it on that Harry Fraud song he did with Stack Bundles, where he changed back to how he used to sound. Dude is the ultimate **** rider :smh:

- :pimp: Trrrrrruuuuu
- I can understand that. He just has so much good stuffI don't notice much,
- Hmmmm, I guess I'd have to go back to listen to some of his older stuff (even though he hasn't been out long. His last mixtape was very good though.

So does anybody have a version of Started From The Bottom with just Wiz & Meek? Dont **** with Drake

nah but i got this version....................chingo bling's back..............started from the boarder now we here!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maaaan :rofl: Chingo Bling stays with the lulz

i don't usually mess w/ ironic tumblr lulz, but this magical rappers tumblr is kinda funny. http://magicalrappers.tumblr.com/

:wow: unused concepts for life after death album cover. the second one was supposed to be screen printed directly on the cd case. :smokin

Last edited:
Whoever said Purple Haze was a terrible album obviously wasn't listening right. That Earth Wind and Fire sample itself made the album fire.

I like Bun B as a rapper, appreciate what he brings to the game, appreciate that he's been at it since forever, appreciate that he collabs with younger artists from different regions.....but I hate his singular *** flow

Is it me, or did Chinx Drugs change his flow and voice to sound more like French Montana? I definitely noticed it on that Harry Fraud song he did with Stack Bundles, where he changed back to how he used to sound. Dude is the ultimate **** rider :smh:

- :pimp: Trrrrrruuuuu
- I can understand that. He just has so much good stuffI don't notice much,
- Hmmmm, I guess I'd have to go back to listen to some of his older stuff (even though he hasn't been out long. His last mixtape was very good though.

Chinx Drugs has been out for a minute, just check some old Stack Bundles/Riot Squad tapes. Dudes style and voice did a complete 180 once he started riding French's coattails

by the way, this fool has a whole mixtape with nothing but Harry Fraud beats, called "Flight 2011"....and its TERRIBLE! He shouldnt have gave dude any of those beats

Last edited:
Found an old ipod last week that had all my Stack Bundles on it. RIP Stacks man he was going to be the FUTURE
tired.gif

If I could choose any rapper to bring back to life I would choose Stack Bundles with no hesitation.

Last edited:
I REMEMBUH...when I first heard Weatherman back in 06, I completely forgot there were even 2 other verses on there :lol:

This JDawg, Lil O, and Big Marcus "Alright" is jammin, so motivational music right there.

Id listen to this Short Dawg dude if he didn't sound like a younger Wayne with Texas slang. Dude has flow, but his Wayne influence (and YM reppin) is a buzzkill.

Found an old ipod last week that had all my Stack Bundles on it. RIP Stacks man he was going to be the FUTURE
tired.gif

If I could choose any rapper to bring back to life I would choose Stack Bundles with no hesitation.

all the bigs: notorious, pun, L. half-a-mil, mac dre, H.A.W.K., guru, odb, pimp c, proof. might even throw killa sha, fat pat, big moe, eazy e and can-i-bus (hes dead to me) in there too. before i got to stack.

that could be a good thread, but im sure its been done before and you know it'll devolve into an argument.

Last edited:
It would be a great thread for about 2 pages before it makes the turn to derailment. One day it should be made though, I would love to see what others think. Not right now though, too close to the anniversary of BIGs death, I feel like it would sway opinions  

"Errrrrbody holla'in Gates you needa watch ya weight! I been standin' in the kitchen. Guess I'm watchin' weight!" - Kevin Gates

My dude Mike Jones was the man at one time :smh: probably had the last really good Swishahouse stuff before all the changes (outside of Yung Redd stuff)

It would be a great thread for about 2 pages before it makes the turn to derailment. One day it should be made though, I would love to see what others think. Not right now though, too close to the anniversary of BIGs death, I feel like it would sway opinions  

Agreed :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom