the thread about TWOs

Maybe I'm trippin, but why does Damon Stoudamire rockin a number 42 jersey?
You are so observant, you would make a great detective. Look forward to your posts everyday. Do you think the Raptors regret trading him for Gary D. Trent, Alvin L. Williams, Kenny Anderson, a second round pick along with cash and a*s? Also, did you know he’s da cousin of current Celtics Power Forward Grant D. Williams? Crazy to think Damon was never elected to a All-Star Game 🙁

Last edited:
Been sayin Premio one of the good guys here on NT.

Always respect :pimp:

D54913C0-F2E5-4F89-86C2-86E6FFBB0C7A.gif

The Cool Grey 2 now has a projected release date of May 4, 2023 according to this one.

The Sail/Neutral Grey 2 now has a projected release date of May 6, 2023 according to this one.

Don't care about any other 2 release unless its the Chicago highs & lows or Home highs & lows. Other than that, coppin all those extra 2s will just be obsessive in my book lol won't even rock them like that because most of us have FAT collections especially with all the re-remasters they been doing. Cardinal VIIs, Fire Red V, & Jordan II Chicago all share the same colorway dna. One pair only for those for sure.

Don't care about any other 2 release unless its the Chicago highs & lows or Home highs & lows. Other than that, coppin all those extra 2s will just be obsessive in my book lol won't even rock them like that because most of us have FAT collections especially with all the re-remasters they been doing. Cardinal VIIs, Fire Red V, & Jordan II Chicago all share the same colorway dna. One pair only for those for sure.
Exactly how I feel. The Chi 2 is memorable to me for the Seattle Dunk Contest connection, and admittedly I’m an absolute SUCKER for the Chicago Jordan 1 (my favorite J ever), so I’m grabbing those L&Fs. Otherwise, I ignore everything else that has a similar colorway DNA as other pairs I have, as it’s just super redundant for me, having so many kicks as it is. The Rattan Union 2s and the MCR 2s are both pretty different/unique for me, so I have both of those, but besides those and these Chi 2, I’m passing on all 2s personally.

Back
Top Bottom