the thread about TWOs

Very pleased with the quality...this had been on may radar since the beginning of the year and I was glad I made the purchase.  They also came a day early as well...if I was iffy about the 2s before I am in love with them now!

Last edited:
nerd.gif
 waiting on dude who was supposedly having the cement professionally painted black
nerd.gif

^That's me, still waiting on the kicks to arrive ... SP and their slow *** shipping... Scheduled to arrive Monday, smh... Will have painted the following weekend, just trying to pick a solid customized in the DC area... Will try and have that sorted out by this weekend...

Last edited:
^That's me, still waiting on the kicks to arrive ... SP and their slow *** shipping... Scheduled to arrive Monday, smh... Will have painted the following weekend, just trying to pick a solid customized in the DC area... Will try and have that sorted out by this weekend...
pimp.gif
 can't wait to peep the final product.

Damn man, they really had to throw the Elephant Print in? They would be so clean otherwise. The purple speckles are even a nice look :smh:

im interested in seeing em too...im in dmv so i might get it done if ur pair looks on point

SP is one of the slowest shipping, but they have been my go to lately for RD. I bothers me mentally but I look at it as I'm not going to wear them ASAP so I'll just wait.

I got my 2's from Finish Line a couple days ago and took them back the store yesterday for a refund. More of an impulse buy and didn't really want them but I gotta say they look way better in person than in the pictures. Those up there looks pretty nice though.

Honestly, at 2nd glance, those concord colored 2's with the cement print aren't even bad. I don't know if its those pics, but they look damn good.

The AJ2 silhouette is just underrated and beautiful as hell. These color ways have all grown on me.

Honestly, at 2nd glance, those concord colored 2's with the cement print aren't even bad. I don't know if its those pics, but they look damn good.

The AJ2 silhouette is just underrated and beautiful as hell. These color ways have all grown on me.

sadly enough I like these new CWs on the 2s than the OG ones *puts on flamesuit*

sadly enough I like these new CWs on the 2s than the OG ones *puts on flamesuit*

Naw. Nothing is better than an OG Chicago Bulls color way in any pair of AJ's...

But I can dig where you're coming from.

Back
Top Bottom