the thread about TWOs

Apparently. It seems crazy to me that these will have a lot of stores selling them and my little city get skipped but there's a few right up the I. Best of Luck to all

Dont know the total size of GR, but my social status usually does the stuff with you have to buy x amount of stuff to get any hyped/limited shoe. Walked in yesterday and asked about these and they said its a GR no need to buy extra stuff. Could mean nothing but was interesting to me. I have a WC reward card so FNL is my go to on these. Im hoping everyone will be on NDC trying to get the SB's to resell.

Dont know the total size of GR, but my social status usually does the stuff with you have to buy x amount of stuff to get any hyped/limited shoe. Walked in yesterday and asked about these and they said its a GR no need to buy extra stuff. Could mean nothing but was interesting to me. I have a WC reward card so FNL is my go to on these. Im hoping everyone will be on NDC trying to get the SB's to resell.
Usually employees try to play dumb if they dont know u, or just flat out lie to u. Thats the way it is down here anyway

Last edited:
^Yep, that's what exactly happened to me yesterday at the Cumberland mall, I had to laugh. The FNL employee is telling me, Oh yeah we are giving the tickets today, let me check with my manager, dude is coming, looked at me and said - No, we are giving them tomorrow. At what time, I asked - He is like, thinking what to tell me and picks up 10 to 4 PM, knowing that every normal person will be at work at that time.

Whatever, that was my first try ever, back to online only. 

^Yep, that's what exactly happened to me yesterday at the Cumberland mall, I had to laugh. The FNL employee is telling me, Oh yeah we are giving the tickets today, let me check with my manager, dude is coming, looked at me and said - No, we are giving them tomorrow. At what time, I asked - He is like, thinking what to tell me and picks up 10 to 4 PM, knowing that every normal person will be at work at that time.
Whatever, that was my first try ever, back to online only. 

Don't give up on raffles so quickly. Sure, some are shady but not necessarily all. It's a numbers game so put in at all the stores. FWIW, I too am very new to the raffle game but am now 2 for 2. I got the Carmine 6s and Concord XI lows by raffle, two hyped shoes my weak internet connection probably wouldn't have come through for me on. I won the former at Foot Action, the latter at Finish Line. But I gave myself more chances by entering raffles at Champs and FTL as well.

Go to all the stores, bring your girl with you so she can put in too, and give yourself 8-10 tickets in play. So even if the FNL at your mall is shady, maybe the FTL isn't, and you can cop the shoe. It's worth trying ...

Not working for me, I personally use FNL almost all the time, the WC cards are just too good to miss, there is nothing better to cop a pair under retail and to be honest the only one that I missed online for the last 2 years was the Taxi Xll's. So will do the same with the ll's and cop on line, just tried this time to see if its going to be easy to get a ticket and save that shipping money, but not a big deal if I don't. 

Not that any one cares, but decided to sit this out  for now, because i grabbed something else instead 
smokin.gif
   good luck to all

Last edited:
Yea im feeling the same way. Its a gameday decidion though lol

Right now the other shoe looks like its gonna take my money :lol:

I haven't purchased in-store in a long time and need some help. Do I need a ticket to buy these? Is this a shoe FTL, HOH, FA are raffling?

I'm trying to pick up from my local mall on RD, but I'm not sure what the procedure is now. Reps for the help.

Last edited:
I haven't purchased in-store in a long time and need some help. Do I need a ticket to buy these? Is this a shoe they are raffling?

I'm trying to pick up from my local mall on RD, but I'm not sure what the procedure is now. Reps for the help.
I would call the stores you are planning on possible purchasing from and see what they are doing for the release. Sooner the better because all of my local spots do there rafles, tickets, wtc today. Good luck

My local Champs who generally passes out guaranteed tickets on Wednesdays before the release arent issuing them for this release. Instead the shoe  will be available at a first come bases once the mall opens at 10am on Saturday. Im not sure what that says about the numbers or hype whatever. Just an interesting curve ball on the recent releases here in CO

Last edited:
I have a feeling these would be an easy cop, because all eyes are on the SB 1's that will be releasing on the same day. Or it's just me lol

he probably didn't own a single CDP and is just going off of the popular assumption that the cdp's were all garbage quality. The CDPs aren't any worse than present day quality imo but some people swear up and down they are the worst thing ever released. I think the 11s made everyone butthurt but personally I don't think those are too far off from any other mesh 11 that has released lately. they are always cheap.
I had the CDP II's. They were awful. Worst leather on any Jordan ever. I guess I just got a bad pair and you guys got the Italian leather. I don't think all CDP's were bad. I was fine with the 13's, 18's, and, to a lesser extent, the 12's.  But to each his own king postcount...

I have a feeling these would be an easy cop, because all eyes are on the SB 1's that will be releasing on the same day. Or it's just me lol
Thats what I am hoping for and from the feel Ive gotten from the local spots, it MIGHT be a slept on release. TBD though

Back
Top Bottom