the thread about TWOs

How do you all feel about the run of 2s?

Overall, it’s been pretty solid, IMO. Back in the day I probably would’ve copped every pair, except the Titans. Chanels are ugly but I wanted a pair. Thought they were unique. Prices for 2s are over the top, though. 2s shouldn’t be this high. Good thing most have sat and can be had for under retail.

1674775420943.png

don't these belong to a female collector? i vaguely remember this on the explore page. the laces make 0 sense.

It would have been a terrible idea if they released the original 2 in this material back in 1987.

Last edited:
I like the aged look alot, sail laces though meh. I still havent seen a shoe where the sail laces look best on them.
its not many but off the top of my head

travis fragment lows
union 2 grey fogs

and i recently got the chicago 2s that are laced up with the black laces so i swapped the black laces out of the OW for the sails. im not sure if they look better but they look just as good imo

6922ea92-e794-4cae-a6ad-ac9183fec9e8-jpeg.3073710

its not many but off the top of my head

travis fragment lows
union 2 grey fogs

and i recently got the chicago 2s that are laced up with the black laces so i swapped the black laces out of the OW for the sails. im not sure if they look better but they look just as good imo

6922ea92-e794-4cae-a6ad-ac9183fec9e8-jpeg.3073710

Trav lows I agree, the other 2 naw. Sail doesnt look bad on the 2’s but def black tbh.

Back
Top Bottom