The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

Another good news, all those new Rolexes has a double AR-coated sapphire crystal now. Only a matter of time til it expands to the rest of the watches.

From what I understand, they just implemented it in the new models introduced yesterday so I would say none of the Hulks have them. It might also take a while til it hits all the watches.

That looks great! Very clean and I like the detail on the crowns!

Congrats and enjoy!

Thanks @rfx45, yeah the detail on it is superb, the decorations on the movement are top notch and the sapphire bezel is amazing, the Seattle Hybrid strap is great, the package is also a great plus over all a great piece

Can't wait to pick up the next one

On a side note, they had a wright flyer instore, the presenting and piece were off the charts, but the msrp of $28k almost made my kneels buckle, lol

If you had to choose as your FIRST Rolex.....39mm OP w/ blue dial or classic black ceramic Sub?

Subscribing in here to keep my eye on higher end stuff.

I only own fossils at the moment, able to get a bunch of refurbished ones for cheap when I started working part time at a Fossil outlet store. Didn't even own any watches before I started working there. I might go up a price range when I start making more money, or I might just stick with these since I find them nice.

Few of what I own now
View media item 1454629View media item 1454631

Last edited:
Can anyone recommend a fairly basic watch that's more on the outdoorsy, rugged side? Not sure if that makes sense.

Not looking to spend more than $200 (poor med student here).

Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom