The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

Wow you might be the oldest NTer

Nice watch though.
laugh.gif

Its blonde hair not white....

Haven't purchase a watch for a year since my Monaco, not counting the Timex Chrono. Have my eye on the Ball Fireman Racer (White/Blue) for the longest time.

BAL118S.JPG

Speedy Pro after that.

And I could almost spin it around my wrist at that tightness, which is how you're supposed to wear them...... so miss me with that **** tiny boy.

Why you gotta do that?

But really, it looks like you're wearing a corset on your wrist.
Cause dudes on NT try to do anything for a laugh and a rep and I fight fire with fire dog.

But really, it wasn't tight at all must just be the angle, I have like 8in wrists though.

I just got rid of that one, have a different one coming in tomorrow hopefully.

Well I'm in the market for a Rolex. I want a gold one but can't afford a 20k watch. I like the two tone but not enough to buy it unless I see one I like. Any recommendations? Looking to spend a max of 6k.

Well I'm in the market for a Rolex. I want a gold one but can't afford a 20k watch. I like the two tone but not enough to buy it unless I see one I like. Any recommendations? Looking to spend a max of 6k.
Well you aren't getting an all gold one or one of the new 2 tones for that price lol

Check out The Rolex Forums and Watchuseek, a lot of good deals on both those. I got a guy down to $4k for his Coke GMT.

Well you aren't getting an all gold one or one of the new 2 tones for that price lol

Check out The Rolex Forums and Watchuseek, a lot of good deals on both those. I got a guy down to $4k for his Coke GMT.

2 tone gold/steel can easily be had for that price.

But thanks will check out

Back
Top Bottom