The titanic vol. lost

That journalist pointed out something significant. That 96 hours of oxygen was an estimation based on what the company purported, and it doesn’t take into account an emergency where there are 5 panicking passengers who are trapped inside, with no godly idea where they are.

:smh:

Last edited:
Scoreboard

titanic/ocean:

kobe-not.gif

Way to go out!
Fr. Last thing a rich mf see is me panic-defecating while he's choking for air.

No new updates, huh?
Even at this point if they found it or found what happened (implosion) they’re not going to announce it until it’s fully developed.

Aka they fully understand what the situation is, to make a press conference announcement.

At least, IMO

if I had to die in a way only a rich person could afford, I'd much rather die in space. I'd prefer my family having to break to news to people that I died in an explosion on the moon than that I died in a Yeti cooler in the ocean

Safe to say it’s a wrap. For such a dangerous feat, you’d imagine a company wouldn’t cut any corners or spare any expense when it comes to ensuring the safety of the passengers and crew (especially for the price of the voyage). It’s crazy that that’s exactly what happened though.

I wonder how common these excursions are. I recall James Cameron went down to the Mariana Trench, so I assume there are other companies who offer similar expeditions. Especially for a location like the titanic, which people have been captivated with for over 100 years. Curious as to how much a trip aboard a legit vessel would be.

If this were a submersible made by a company like Northrop Grumman, Boeing, Lockheed Martin with systems from Raytheon, BAE, etc. and certified through the appropriate regulatory bodies then YES, no corners would be cut and no expenses would be spared. This was basically made it in some dude's storage facility with low-grade materials and technology then the issue was exacerbated because he avoided appropriate certifications. I don't know why he did it, if it was for the money, fame/notoriety, etc. but this was not done in good faith which is why virtually none of the appropriate precautions were taken.

As for cost, if this was done properly then the trip would probably cost millions but the vessel would be top notch in terms of material, technology, safety, comfort, etc. There just isn't a market for a submersible like this which is why it's not pursued by the folks who actually have the capability to do it properly.

Pretty sure the most unluckiest people on the planet right now are (were) the parents watching their kids drown to death off the coast of Greece the other day when their ship capsized as hundreds fled from Povery and war.

Too bad they were “dirty migrants” so media pushed them to the end of the news cycle

Wait hold up, is there even a bathroom in there. Damn that smell gotta be wild crazy in there. R.I.P to their sense of smell.

Been following this since the rescue ops came into play.

Haven't really seen anything on this but does any one have a article or any info of what the plan was if they actually found them at the bottom of sea floor? A lot has been made that only a few subs can reach that depth so what was the plan of rescue? Just hoping they really weren't at the bottom?

Stockton Rush has to had an undiagnosed personality disorder. It's one thing to cut corners on safety and allow other's to take risk but to know the corners you cut and willingly venture into the sub? Something was mental off with that guy.

Either way, RIP to all involved.

Back
Top Bottom