The titanic vol. lost

Catch me if you can was the goat
I caught this one years down the line, far after it came out. Really good movie!!

Wolf Of Wall Street takes the top spot for me.
Gangs Of New York
The Departed
Great Gatsby(something about this movie I love)
Titanic
inception
Top 6

My mom went crazy over dude after What’s Eating Gilbert Grape. After I saw the movie I really believed he was like that, and she was just fascinated that he was able to play the part for the movie so well. Been a fan of his ever since. Loved dude in the Quick and The Dead, ugly how he went out smh. Liked him in Basketball Diaries too.

It was Gilbert Grape, then Basketball Diaries and Romeo and Juliette. Like you said, after seeing Gilbert Grape, I legit thought he was disabled lol.

I wanted to smack Leo in what’s eating Gilbert grape :lol:

But as much as we didn’t care for the love story at the time, the Titanic movie needed it when you look back at it

Whats come to my attention in my latest titanic vid rabbit hole, is how dark it was on the night the ship sank.

Other than the ship lights, which went out eventually, it was pretty much pitch black out there.

Them folks died hard man…

Whats come to my attention in my latest titanic vid rabbit hole, is how dark it was on the night the ship sank.

Other than the ship lights, which went out eventually, it was pretty much pitch black out there.

Pitch black and that water was freezing :smh:

Some of the stuff I read said you couldn’t even tell who was in front of you due to how dark it was

Yes, it was quite terrifying. Probably the only saving grace is it was a quick death in the water. Compare that to something like USS Indianapolis, and that's a whole different level of hell.

It’s crazy when you read the pre production section wiki on the movie, dude put so much research into it

And then someone put drugs in the soup the cast and crew were drinking :lol:

IMG_0493.jpeg

RIP to the big homie Jack Dawson

taught the o's how to spit like a man and go to a real party

Rose was a reall foul jawn. She gaslit those poor folks. She got flown out and acted like she didn’t know what happened to the diamond. She had it the whole damn time.

Dont forget she wastes everyones time and money by throwing it in the ocean at the end. Almost as bad as wasting my time watching it.

I wonder how long Sven held it over Olaf’s head that he unintentionally saved their life by betting their tickets

Sven definitely never paid for a drink again any time they went out

Back
Top Bottom