The Top 20 Party Schools in the United States vol. I'm so wasted!!!!!!!

UGA was one of the sickest road trips I took.

USCe is a crazy party school too. I had a bunch of friends go there and it was wild every time I visited.

I've been out to ASU a couple times and I've been a little unimpressed with Tempe. Scottsdale is sick though.

Originally Posted by rocman23

im shocked that UMD is on there, I heard that party life was mad weak at CP this past year. They only had 2 bars open

THIS.
No less than 4 bars? ... Where?

Originally Posted by limonyfresh

noles_win.png

pimp.gif
holding it down for FL

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

also
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at my cousin barely graduating from no. 1 this year

I knew Indiana University would make this list. It's less than an hour from Indianapolis. Most buns I ever got was from my time spent at that school. And I wasn't even a student.
laugh.gif

Cashing in.
pimp.gif

To the few hating on Ohio University: You all clearly haven't been to one of their fests or any other random weekend in Athens...

Plenty of white women and plenty of fun to be had.
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

#10?
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

we slippin

grin.gif

A&M need to be on that list!

stop it, B. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

why you hatin tho? texas a&m checking in. nothing wrong with northgate
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ima be at 6th street in atx and the square in san marcos this weekend
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by msaba07

Originally Posted by rocman23

im shocked that UMD is on there, I heard that party life was mad weak at CP this past year. They only had 2 bars open

The one bar got shut down cuz of underage drinking ... But they just switched owners and are up and running ... No less than 4 bars every night ...
as long as bentleys and cornerstone are open, it is whatever.
laugh.gif

logo-university-of-illinois.gif

You guys need to recruit better for the basketball team
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

To the few hating on Ohio University: You all clearly haven't been to one of their fests or any other random weekend in Athens...

Plenty of white women and plenty of fun to be had.
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

I hear Halloween is crazy

Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

grin.gif

A&M need to be on that list!

stop it, B. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

why you hatin tho? texas a&m checking in. nothing wrong with northgate
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ima be at 6th street in atx and the square in san marcos this weekend
pimp.gif

Not hatin. I have a number of friends who go to A&M so I'm over there atleast once or twice a month, they got some chill parties but I wouldn't say top 20 in the nation
and if you're gonna be in atx next weekend HMU! I'm moving back into my apartment on the 13th so we can hit up 6th street or something 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MARINADELREY

Santa Barbara is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

the beach and the beaches
glasses.gif
pimp.gif
You aint never lie, but darn that place gets CRAZY active but on a sad note you can just catch a STD from just breathing too hard

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

how does university of Hawaii not make the list when you can drive 5 minutes from your dorm room to this?
1-north-shore-girls.jpg
Because at Santa Barbara you wake up on someone's coach, step outside and proceed to yack all over that.  Talkin about five minutes. 
laugh.gif
please don't tell me you are claiming SB beaches > Hawaii beaches??

how does university of Hawaii not make the list when you can drive 5 minutes from your dorm room to this?
1-north-shore-girls.jpg
Because at Santa Barbara you wake up on someone's coach, step outside and proceed to yack all over that.  Talkin about five minutes. 
laugh.gif
please don't tell me you are claiming SB beaches > Hawaii beaches??

He's saying the beach near UCSB > the beach near the University of Hawaii, and I'm going to have to agree with him on that.
Where's SDSU?
frown.gif
Only reason I wanted to go there too...

please don't tell me you are claiming SB beaches > Hawaii beaches?

Nah I'm not claiming that, it was just funny to me that you think U of Hawaii should be on the list... because they have beaches.
I've never been to U of H but I've been to UCSD. Just because you're campus is on a beach doesn't make it a top party school. 
laugh.gif

1-north-shore-girls.jpg
laugh.gif

i hope that coach is a female

UC Santa Barbara alumn, 2010 grad. We still in the top 5 and will continue to be in the top 5, football or not. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yezzzirrr. It was fun while it lasted. 
glasses.gif

Depauw University is probably up there because it's a wet campus and organizations can't charge people for parties held on campus. They have free concerts all the time.

Indiana University...it goes down.
pimp.gif
Lil' 500...whoa. Ain't that right, Dunks87?

Back
Top Bottom