The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Well that was fun. Put as many CB's in the next half and pray Germany don't abuse us being a man down. Germany is a machine.

that was a terrible attempt at clearance by Bruno Alves. I still have faith but it will be tough now. Need to make some changes - bring Varela in and William Carvalho screw it, drop Veloso into the CB position

Portugal really need to look to the bench....their current plan just isn't working...

Last edited:
You have faith being down 3-0 with 10 men? The one strong aspect of the team(defense) is gone.just pull out Ronaldo to make sure he doesnt get reinjured

I was hoping for a Portugal win today cause I'm gonna be rooting against them when they play the US

Last edited:
You have faith being down 3-0 with 10 men? The one strong aspect of the team(defense) is gone.just pull out Ronaldo to make sure he doesnt get reinjured

I have no faith in this squad at all. I always believed Portugal was Ronaldo and 10 other dudes.

But my love of footy says that they need to go down fighting. 45m to go, they've got to do SOMETHING the whole world is watching....

Nani needs to cut this ball hog **** out. Stealing goals and now trying to fight his teammates for the ball. :smh:

Last edited:
The most consistently lively I've seen Ozil play in like 2 years... He's actually running around...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom