The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

First controversial statement of the new thread.

Soldado not better than Defoe or Ade? On what planet. Come on, man. He's been a key cog to Valencia's success in recent years.

who do yall have between Bayern Munich and Manchester City?

Soldado scored 24 goals in La Liga last year. The man has been lethal up top in the last 3 years at Valencia. 

Soldado was nice @ Getafe too. He's definitely an improvement over Adebayor & Defoe but that's not saying much is it?

If it weren't for del Bosque's penchant for playing a false 9, Soldado (he being a true 9) might've been a star on the Spanish national side.

It will be great to see him bringing his Spanish game into the Prem...

Edit - I didn't see that statement above... On what planet or alternate universe are Adebayor & Defoe considered good strikers... They got Lebron syndrome... Shrieking violets disease.

Last edited:
Interesting to see who has the best season between Negredo, Jovetic, and Soldado.

Bernard to Shakhtar. Brasilian Central. One of my favorite squads to watch.

Honestly...

Robben reminds me of Tim Hardaway...you know exactly what he's about to do...but somehow he always manages to pull it off... :lol:

alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif

Tim Hardaway actually passes.

Fair play..but you knew when he was sizing you up, you already knew what crossover he was about to pull.

Robben is similar in that when he gets the ball on the wing you know exactly what he'll do, even when he has a better passing option :lol:

UTEP Two-Step.

Easy to say the defender should shade Robben outside on the touch line to his weaker foot. To Robben's credit he's able to cut in effectively onto his left and unload venomous shots.

Interesting to see who has the best season between Negredo, Jovetic, and Soldado.

Bernard to Shakhtar. Brasilian Central. One of my favorite squads to watch.

I would think Soldado is at a disadvantage because he's playing for a weaker side. I like the Spurs addition of Paulinho. Not sure how Nacer Chadli (left wing) & Ryan Mason (attack mid) will help the Spurs cause.

Man Citeh should be ready to contend. Pellegrini worked wonders while at Malaga where they had talent but didn't have a lot of resources like Citeh does.

Back
Top Bottom