The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

^^^ Yeah, always surprised me how injury-prone Jack Wilshere is, dude has the physique of a compact tree stump :lol:

and at least in the Bayern _Man U game, Moyes will have a firsthand look at scouting Kroos... and Kroos will apologize to Pep for ever even considering a move to this brand of Red Devils :lol:

(Unless  Even if  everyone on Dortmund gets miraculously healed) Real Madrid
happy.gif

Bruh.. Just got back to my hotel room.. Caught highlights of the draw at a bar.. Needless to say any slight idea of us getting out this round are dead.. I just hope they destroy us enough to result in a new manager.

Going on the tour at the bernabau tomorrow. I will try and upload some pics, if not I'll post with the Classico pics.

Come on brethren, as much as we would like this....

We all know Welbeck or Young will be selected for the wing.

During the last CL game, I wasn't able to watch, did Kagawa even play? Moyes claimed he was going to use Kagawa a lot more....
No he didn't but if theres a game where he is the #10 its against Bayern. Knowing Moyes, he'll put Welbeck up front and Young on the wing. Just a bunch of crosses to Bayern Wall of Defenders. 

Come on brethren, as much as we would like this....

We all know Welbeck or Young will be selected for the wing.

During the last CL game, I wasn't able to watch, did Kagawa even play? Moyes claimed he was going to use Kagawa a lot more....

No he didn't but if theres a game where he is the #10 its against Bayern. Knowing Moyes, he'll put Welbeck up front and Young on the wing. Just a bunch of crosses to Bayern Wall of Defenders. 

He won't put him in the 10 against Bayern, he'll put Mata there over him.

Manchester United ‏@ManUtd Mar 18
Moyes confirms Shinji Kagawa will "definitely be involved at some point tomorrow." The boss adds: "He's an important player for us." #mufc

It's reasons like that, why I can't trust that fool Moyes.

Kagawa's agent should really force a move for him in the summer.

Last edited:
#FreeKagawa
He did play briefly the first leg at Olymipiakos. The moment he got on he started linking passes forward instead of playing backwards and forcing crosses like the rest of Uniteds midfielders. I just don't understand Moyes'tactics...do they really not see what he can do pushing up the field?

But why does Arsenal v. Chelsea have to play so damn early. Don't know whether to stay up or take a nap before the match :smh:

Last edited:
#FreeKagawa
He did play briefly the first leg at Olymipiakos. The moment he got on he started linking passes forward instead of playing backwards and forcing crosses like the rest of Uniteds midfielders. I just don't understand Moyes'tactics...do they really not see what he can do pushing up the field?

But why does Arsenal v. Chelsea have to play so damn early. Don't know whether to stay up or take a nap before the match :smh:

Money.

There's a lot of games on today. If there's a massive match, the FA will always make sure it's played either earlier or later than the other batch of games to maximise viewership internationally.

Moyes confirms Shinji Kagawa will "definitely be involved at some point tomorrow." The boss adds: "He's an important player for us." #mufc

But Mata is cup tied. But still we know that fool won't put Kagawa in there even though if any team he should be playing the 10 against it should be Bayern. 

can we give januzaj more run.. hes already proven he can be a load on the left.. 

rooney

januzaj/mata/kagawa interchanging...
nerd.gif

But Mata is cup tied. But still we know that fool won't put Kagawa in there even though if any team he should be playing the 10 against it should be Bayern. 

:smh: I completely wasn't thinking. These Corona's got me forgetting the basics.

I was thinking of that lineup for EPL.

With regards to Bayern...it genuintely wouldn't surprise me to see him put Januzaj or rather Fellaini in the 10, for the strength, especially since that's where he was playing Fellaini at Everton.

I wouldn't expect to see Kagawa even starting against Bayern.

There goes Arsenal's title hopes. Just slipping, and slipping away. Peace. Think I might go back to sleep now lol.

Back
Top Bottom