The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

According to the former ref that was just talking on iTV....Arsenal can appeal, and the red card will be shifted to Oxlade. Gibbs will have it stricken from his record and he will be eligible for the next match.

The former ref was saying it's actually in the FA guidelines.

NBCSports said the same thing at the half.

WHY DOES TORRES ALWAYS HAVE TO TAKE THAT EXTRA DRIBBLE. SO HESISTANT!

I was just watching that run of his and thought, how can a man do EVERYTHING right, but never have the finishing product?

Yeah I was just about to post that...

Ian Dennis, BBC Radio 5 live senior football reporterChelsea 4-0 Arsenal

"From the FA's point of view, successful mistaken identity appeals can be transferred to the correct player, and with it any suspension. And also, should Arsenal wish to, they could also claim wrongful dismissal."

I guess you missed the first 2 goals.
 Lol, definitely did not. Been here watching from the kickoff with you bro!

I'm a Blues supporter, for the record.

:lol: I hear you, I'm just saying, Arsenal have been wide open from the second the whistle was blown. Even if Gibbs as there and they had a full back line, I could easily see passes like that happening today.

:lol: I hear you, I'm just saying, Arsenal have been wide open from the second the whistle was blown. Even if Gibbs as there and they had a full back line, I could easily see passes like that happening today.

Somebody should probably ask Wenger why he set out with that midfield. Sherwood-esque decision.

The sad part about this Cardiff game, is that even though they have been pushing hard...once Liverpool finds they're feet, Cardiff will be wishing they took advantage of those early chances...

Back
Top Bottom