The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

What a bummer for Sevilla.. 
sick.gif

Stunning finish! Barça!

I hope tonight's game will make Tata and Rosell realize what a huge mistake it was not to push harder to sign defenders this summer.

Last edited:
The rest of La Liga sides always play RM & Barca like they're in a CL final. Hats off to Sevilla for playing hard. Barca 4-0. Good to see Cesc playing like this. Wish his pal Pique would follow suit...

Now on to watch Villarreal vs RM... Will watch Inter vs Juve from my DVR afterwards...

Stunning finish! Barça!

I hope tonight's game will make Tata and Rosell realize what a huge mistake it was not to push harder to sign defenders this summer.

Barca is standing pat until January. Rosell & Zubi went hard after Thiago Silva & David Luiz but expected them to take a pay cut to play at Camp Nou which they both declined. Don't understand that logic given who the players were & what teams they play for. I often find myself baffled by Rosell & Zubi...

Marc Bartra?

He's never really broken through with a fine performance when he get's chances to get onto the pitch. He's often is careless with the ball on top of it. For god sakes, he lets Song get more playing time. He really needs to take control of the CB position & make it his but he fails do to so. I'm willing to give his twin Eric a shot at this point...

Last edited:
I'm not trying to be a jumper of the gun, but if I just spent 100m euros on a player...I would hope he had more of an input than what I've seen so far.

I'm not trying to be a jumper of the gun, but if I just spent 100m euros on a player...I would hope he had more of an input than what I've seen so far.

Did you watch him play at Spurs? He disappeared far too much.

Said from day one he'll be the biggest bust in history.

Its like bale isn't even playing....tbh I was more excited to see how illaramendi played in his debut.

With apologies to ChampCruThik, since Barca won today, I hope the post international break loss occurs for RM...

Knew this would be a struggle match.

Too much Spanish pressure on Bale in the debut.

I'll take a 2-1 victory, if that happens.

Ronaldo and Isco on the scoresheet.

Did you watch him play at Spurs? He disappeared far too much.

Said from day one he'll be the biggest bust in history.

I've always said he's class. And has a great deal of potential. But this past seasons hype was due to his electrifying goals. He was an exciting player to watch.

He's got all of the right tools, and under the right guidance he has the potential to really be up there. Only time will tell he can make use of all of those tools.

I definitely don't think he'll be the biggest bust. Way too many others like Torres, Forlan when he came to United, Bebe, (the fact that a transfer fee was even paid for that player tells me there was some underhanded dealings, but I digress), Andy Caroll etc.

Back
Top Bottom