The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

English tears tasteee sooooo good....:lol:

Nothing is better than England losing. :pimp:

Last edited:
Well done Liverpool. You beat England.
— Jeremy Clarkson (@JeremyClarkson) June 19, 2014
roll.gif

why do you dislike the English so strongly??

Also, Men In Blazers having doing a psotgame show after everygame on WatchESPN..... for those who are into those two lads

why do you dislike the English so strongly??

Also, Men In Blazers having doing a psotgame show after everygame on WatchESPN..... for those who are into those two lads

I don't dislike the English, I dislike the football mentality of the English and the superiority they think they have. Besides that, England is cool with me.

Man brazil has to face chile or dutch next round.

I just cant see them beating either based on how they've played

I have been watching England play since the 1990 world cup.
In 1990 they broke cameroons heart in qtrs
In 1998 they took Argentina to penalties
In 2002 they beat Argentina 1-0 and lost in qtrs or semis to Brazil the eventual champ.
In 2010 they almost beat Germany with that goal line debacle.

After seeing all those teams I have to say this is the worst England World Cup team ive seen.
worst then 2010? that team limped through a marginally easier group...

:smh: at rihanna even mentioning football

I don't do Twitter but she's been Tweeting about the WC from jump... She Tweets during the season too...

Where you been?

I was waiting for a [COLOR=#red]WAZZA!!!!!! [/COLOR]post from you earlier. :lol:

Last edited:
I don't do Twitter but she's been Tweeting about the WC from jump... She Tweets during the season too...

i have never heard of her tweeting during the season..my wife told me about this today "rihannas a big fan of soccer" me- its the world cup everyone is a big fan of soccer"

expound on this please

We have based our coaching culture and tactical style on English football. Traditionally we emphasized physical, defensive and long ball football. That style of play is not only ugly to watch but its ineffective.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom