The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Not even C with Jonathon Dos Santos and Torres out, only Gio Dos Santos and the goalie from Chivas are noteworthy. 1 group win against Peru at     best. Still, the young players getting experience versus top teams in Uruguay and Chile doesn't hurt.
ohwell.gif

Not even C with Jonathon Dos Santos and Torres out, only Gio Dos Santos and the goalie from Chivas are noteworthy. 1 group win against Peru at     best. Still, the young players getting experience versus top teams in Uruguay and Chile doesn't hurt.
ohwell.gif

The Albiceleste open up in just a few hours against Bolivia.

Predicitions for that game is Argentina 3 - 0 Bolivia .

They will look to start off strong and get some payback from their last lost vs Bolivia in the WC Qualifiers(5-1).

Rooting for Mexico, but I don't expect much from them. They will probaly get out of their group and bow out in quarters.

If not Mexico, then I hope Argentina wins.

They will look to start off strong and get some payback from their last lost vs Bolivia in the WC Qualifiers(5-1).

Rooting for Mexico, but I don't expect much from them. They will probaly get out of their group and bow out in quarters.

Originally Posted by Fuser86

I believe it was 6-1

I would love to see a Argentina vs. Brazil final
With the recent Stanly Cup aftermath, I wonder if riots would ensure if it was that final game vs those two and Brazil won

Originally Posted by Fuser86

I believe it was 6-1

I would love to see a Argentina vs. Brazil final
With the recent Stanly Cup aftermath, I wonder if riots would ensure if it was that final game vs those two and Brazil won

Not a fan of cambiasso or el pupi zanetti...the mind wills but their body cant produce... Their seed is sub par. i agree with maradona not wanting them on the team. Anyway Lavezzi is not the guy we need up there. He is not worthy to fill the shoes of balbo,cannighia, batistuta, or piojo lopez.

Not a fan of cambiasso or el pupi zanetti...the mind wills but their body cant produce... Their seed is sub par. i agree with maradona not wanting them on the team. Anyway Lavezzi is not the guy we need up there. He is not worthy to fill the shoes of balbo,cannighia, batistuta, or piojo lopez.

WTH... Lavezzi has been dangerous. And Zanetti's body can't produce? Are we talking about the same guy? Easy there, armchair manager.

WTH... Lavezzi has been dangerous. And Zanetti's body can't produce? Are we talking about the same guy? Easy there, armchair manager.

Back
Top Bottom