The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Messi does it again
pimp.gif

Regardless of the outcome, Barca fans should be ashamed of the way that they flopped all over the pitch today.

I'm typically annoyed by Barca, but this display is beyond pathetic.

Just imagine how horrible the final will be against ManU 
sick.gif

Regardless of the outcome, Barca fans should be ashamed of the way that they flopped all over the pitch today.

sick.gif

Obviously Barca is an amazing side but its sort of a joke that two very questionable red cards have basically paved their way to Wembley. I have lost all respect for Barca after seeing that parade of players follow the ref after Pepe's challenge. I guess I will be rooting for Man U....something I never thought I would say

Obviously Barca is an amazing side but its sort of a joke that two very questionable red cards have basically paved their way to Wembley. I have lost all respect for Barca after seeing that parade of players follow the ref after Pepe's challenge. I guess I will be rooting for Man U....something I never thought I would say

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

sick.gif
tumblr_l9dkmyZMvQ1qzvxm5.gif

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

sick.gif
tumblr_l9dkmyZMvQ1qzvxm5.gif

Back
Top Bottom