The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

and going to what that dude said ab judging neymar based off of one game, it was my first game seeing him too and imo even at 19 and raw he looked like brazils best option on attack for most of the night and has great creativity.

and going to what that dude said ab judging neymar based off of one game, it was my first game seeing him too and imo even at 19 and raw he looked like brazils best option on attack for most of the night and has great creativity.

these teams are all getting rich !%@ owners to pour money into their signings, but they can only swallow so much of a club's debt. with fifas proposed financial regulations regarding champions league clubs to recuperate a significant portion of the money they spend on transfers, i wouldn't be surprised if player prices begin to deflate somewhat. its just ridiculous.

these teams are all getting rich !%@ owners to pour money into their signings, but they can only swallow so much of a club's debt. with fifas proposed financial regulations regarding champions league clubs to recuperate a significant portion of the money they spend on transfers, i wouldn't be surprised if player prices begin to deflate somewhat. its just ridiculous.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

Will that dictate the price of dudes like Mat Hummels, Mamadou Sakho, Jan Vertonghen, etc? No.
Are there rumours about a Hummels transfer ?
happy.gif

Originally Posted by xblaze23

Will that dictate the price of dudes like Mat Hummels, Mamadou Sakho, Jan Vertonghen, etc? No.
Are there rumours about a Hummels transfer ?
happy.gif

"22.16 Here we go again: "It is with great regret that I have to inform Manchester City of my wish to leave the club," yes, that's Carlos Tevez." - espnsoccernet transfer blog

roll.gif

"22.16 Here we go again: "It is with great regret that I have to inform Manchester City of my wish to leave the club," yes, that's Carlos Tevez." - espnsoccernet transfer blog

roll.gif

Issue for City is that no club in Argentina could afford his transfer fee,they would have to sell him at a greatly reduced price..they don't NEED the money but its still a business..I always found it odd that he couldn't get his family to move,maybe its the language barrier..if that's the case there's always Madrid and Barca..but its tough to imagine a club putting up huge money for him,knowing that before the ink is dry on the contract he will be begging to go back to Argentina

Issue for City is that no club in Argentina could afford his transfer fee,they would have to sell him at a greatly reduced price..they don't NEED the money but its still a business..I always found it odd that he couldn't get his family to move,maybe its the language barrier..if that's the case there's always Madrid and Barca..but its tough to imagine a club putting up huge money for him,knowing that before the ink is dry on the contract he will be begging to go back to Argentina

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Mexico U17
pimp.gif

1-0

Hopefully the pseudo U22 team doesn't turn out to be the whipping boys of Copa America.
embarassed.gif

those france jerseys are just toooo nice.

and nice neymar commercial...

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Mexico U17
pimp.gif

1-0

Hopefully the pseudo U22 team doesn't turn out to be the whipping boys of Copa America.
embarassed.gif

those france jerseys are just toooo nice.

and nice neymar commercial...

Back
Top Bottom